Awesome New Gamemode Leaked?

Twak

Gold Miner
i wanted to make this post on how we can crack down the clues fr this "new gamemode". our first clue: The gamemode is written in purple. This means that the new gamemode will contain a lot of colors including purple. yes very interesting. Our second clue: There are 5 words in the sentence "awesome new gamemode coming soon". THis could mean that 5 players could play in the new gamemode. WE can geuss what gamemode this is already. Our first geuss is the walls. The walls have purple and the text is written in purple. Is this a coincidence? I think not. Obviously snapcraft isnt the best at hiding their secrets. Want more proof? Last summer (summer of 2013) There was a secrt sign dat sed someting about the walls. So her we go we have cracked the clues foer thisnew game mode ur welcome.

YAMPY

Obsidian Miner
New game mode? Purple is just a cool colour to use :-P

Last edited:
A

Account404

New game mode? Three words, a triangle has three corners, Illuminati confirmed. ur welcome
The 'Illuminati Confirmed' thing has snuck it's way into 2015?

Random purple text. No reason.

Enchanted

Gold Miner
Confirmed has an o in in. An o is a circle. A circle is a shape. A triangle is also a shape.

ILLUMINATI CONFORMED..

iamontda

Void Walker
My first "geuss" is that you're wrong, but then again you could be right (just so you're distracted).

So yeah, you've caught us red handed.