Votes: 12 52.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I wasnt around when you were

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

Kambo_

First Step
So... Most OG SnapCraft players know who i am. But if you don't, Hi i'm Kambo :3.
I never got to say goodbye as Aaron (Former Admin) Banned my forums account , iKaamboo for 2 years for saying ''nice helper app, just a bit small.''. Totally fair, right? But, i just want to say thank you and goodbye to those that knew me best. I can't be bothered to list every single person, because it would take too long for me to do that. You guys know if you meant something to me, so yah :3. I'm also going to start playing again, but not much. MC has got a bit boring since i started SC when minecraft was in 1.4's ( or around there ) .seeing 1.9 come out as an ''pvp''update i thought ill enjoy playing the game again, but they've managed to make it worst (ofc). But yeah, ill play in crappy 1.8 just so i can play with friends :-P (1.7 is bae).

KingofBears20

Zombie Killer
I was around in your time, but we never got to close as friends so you probably wont remember me, but I remember you. You should stay, would be cool having an old player, playing again. Hope to see you around.

DeletedUser2739

Void Walker
Never played during your time, but sorry to see you go. Also I do tend to agree that 1.9 is a.. bad update.. Anyways, best of luck in whatever you do!

iamontda

Void Walker
Yeah, you were around a lot. Staying or leaving is really your choice. Also, you were banned for mini modding, which you did and got warned for twice (the third was for swearing). We haven't updated fully to 1.9 yet, but 1.9 definitely needs bugfixes in place :/

Kath

Creeper Hugger
G'bye.

OP
OP
K

Kambo_

First Step
Yeah, you were around a lot. Staying or leaving is really your choice. Also, you were banned for mini modding, which you did and got warned for twice (the third was for swearing). We haven't updated fully to 1.9 yet, but 1.9 definitely needs bugfixes in place :/
Aaron told me why i was banned, that was just his back up so i couldnt get unbanned.