Banned for having 1 alternate account

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdCutFootlong

First Step
Hello, my username is ColdCutFootlong. I am an avid prison player on this server. I recently got a 7 day ban for "Alt of ColdCutFootlong" by Caampo. The rules state that: "We do not allow the use of more than 4 accounts per IP(This incluses family members). Any player found using more than 4 accounts on our server will have all of their accounts blocked." I have my main Minecraft account, ColdCutFootlong, as well as my alternate account StatTrakRice. I do not have any family members that play on this server. I logged into prison with my alternate account because I wanted to see if I had any in game money on it since the reset. Later that day I was banned for having an alt. I would like to know if there is something that I did wrong because the only thing about alts that I can find in the rules is that I am allowed 4 of them. Thanks.

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Staff has access to see which accounts that has been logged into on your IP, if you have used a public wifi or a VPN there’s a chance multiple people has used it as well and ended up under your name.

You have to appeal by creating a support ticket under the department ‘appeals’ www.snapcraft.net/appeals

Status
Not open for further replies.