Be able to change your forums name every month.

Duckyy

First Step
I realised that you can't change your name at all, since sometimes you change your name, like me I have changed my name a lot since then and I can't match it with my username in game. it would be nice if you could change your name every month.

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I do think it'd be nice to change your name on the forums, (I know some people hate the cringy names they created when they were younger including me) just not as frequent as 1 month. Not sure if it's even possible though

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
I think it would be nice if you can change forums name once per account, not monthly.

It is difficult to recognize players if they can repeatedly change it and makes it harder for staff to deal with things efficiently at times.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
We once provided the ability to change username however that was stopped for whatever reasoning. I do agree that if possible it should be something that we should allow people to do.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
I think that this is technically possible to do, and if so I would love to have this as an addition. Perhaps you get one free name change and you can buy others on the store....?

the77x7

Diamond Miner
If it is possible, I would love to have this change. I want the lowercase “t” in my name to be capitalized. A mistake made when I was younger making my forums account! xD

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
I think it would be nice if you can change forums name once per account, not monthly.

It is difficult to recognize players if they can repeatedly change it and makes it harder for staff to deal with things efficiently at times.
This ^

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
I think that this is technically possible to do, and if so I would love to have this as an addition. Perhaps you get one free name change and you can buy others on the store....?
I personally wouldn't want the ability to change your name on the store - just doesn't seem like something you should have to pay for imo

RyRy__

Zombie Killer
Think this would be a great addition to the forums,
But as woowow stated, would be hard for us to continuously recognize players due to constant change.
However, If we was to come up with a solution to solve it, like a UI to see prev names?

Also agree with Honey, don't think its fair to get people to pay for a name change on the forums.

Overall, would like this to be added.
Good Suggestion.