Votes: 5 31.3%

Votes: 4 25.0%

Votes: 3 18.8%

Votes: 3 18.8%

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

OpticUniversse

Zombie Killer
DISCLAIMER: YES THIS HAS SOME GRAPHIC MATERIAL IN IT AND IT MAY GIVE YOU THE CHILLS. ONLY READ IF YOU ARE WILLING TO RISK THIS.

My parents left me alone at home for once because they both had to work. My dog was at the vet's office and my sister was at her friends' birthday party, so I had the entire house to myself. I loaded up my xbox and started to play a little of my favorite games and relax. I thought that it had been so long since I had been alone, and it was really nice.
After about ten minutes of playing, I saw another player join the game. Since my xbox was only set up to face-recognize me, I was confused. Considering it a glitch since they didn't change anything or play the game with me, I just went on for a little. No response until after I finished several rounds. The time was 1:20 am and the second player started to play the game. They were good, too, and killed almost everyone in a matter of minutes. I started to get really worried and paranoid because I remembered that I forgot to lock the back door earlier. The door sat untouched, open wide with a couple moths flying around occasionally. I felt a vibration from the xbox controller, it was coming from behind me. My heart dropped as I made the biggest mistake in my life, and looked behind me. I was greeted with a huge smile and a knife to the throat. I couldn't breathe, not just because the knife was firmly gripped to my throat but because the man looked so disturbing. I couldn't tell if it was his normal skin tone or not, but it looked very pale and his eyes looked bloodshot, almost like a zombie. I tried to get up but I noticed that my hands were being locked down by small cuffs. Instantly regretting not agreeing to go to my dads' office, I sat for a long minute in panic without knowing what to do. The man slowly came closer to my face, until he shot a bullet and unlocked one of my cuffs, and ran out the door. He closed and locked it behind him, and I heard my dads' car pull up in the driveway. Thank gosh, I thought and sprinted for the door. When I reached the garage door, I flung it open and stared in horror. My mother, my father, and my sister were all hanging from the top of the doorway, bloody and definitely dead. The man stood behind them.
I ran, but I couldn't get away from him. This man was trained and definitely knew how to fight. I tried to reach my neighbors but he just kept appearing out of nowhere, almost as if he had teleportation abilities. I sat on the ground in horror as he walked up to me, smiling as he had done the entire time. He then dragged me by my hair, which I regret not getting cut, to a large white van. When I got in, I saw the bodies of the neighbors on both sides of the house, including their pets and children. I screamed, so loud the windows on the van shattered. I looked at this as my time to escape, and shot out of the window. I quickly started up my dads' car, trying to ignore the blood in it, and took off, with the man hanging off the side of it. He tried to get closer, but the doors were locked. I was safe, for now.
When I got to the sherrif's office, he ran away and hid in a bush. I told them about the man, and they weren't surprised. They walked out and shot him in the head, right where I saw him hide, and pulled out his dead body. He was gone. I asked what the f*** had just happened, all they said was that he was a serial killer known as the pale murderer. He had murdered 27 people, 16 of them children and the rest adults.It's been 10 years since that's happened. I am 26 years old and haven't touched an xbox or stayed home alone since the man came in. Even though he's dead, I still have chills every once in awhile. One thing that I find weird is my closet door seems to open and close itsself, and sometimes I can hear doors opening in the middle of the night....

iamontda

Void Walker
I would've said 5 because of scary bad grammar, or because the parents not coming home at 1 am was weird, but it's actually not bad.

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
A real good scary story has a good twist and surprise. This story only appears with that typical gruesome death. Anyone can figure out a creepy way for a murder, but that's anyone.

Aly

Gold Miner
Good story (: It scared me.

NotReally...AndIDidntEvenReadItButItWasProbablyAGoodStory