Beginning Of This Account :')

Adictivity_

First Step
Hey Guys!

I am here to introduce myself a bit!

So my age is 14 (born in 2001) I live in the United Kingdom with 1 Brother and 1 Sister! I am very passionate about being a staff member on servers and Love making new friends. I do have a YouTube channel with 45 subscribers and I you guys and I can grow quickly to 100 :) Please do subscribe! The link to it will be further down :-D
My computer is a MacBookAir.

On my YouTube channel I will start doing videos of this server to entertain you guys <3

Please stick with me along this journey and see you, In my next post

It'd be great if anyone could make me a minecraft YouTube banner.
In my videos I won't be speaking for a few years because I am not allowed. If you want you can request some songs you want to see in some of my next videos.
In my videos can you, Drop a like, Subscribe, And comment suggestions or nice things you want to say!
I will reply in comments with the account "UnDefeated" Just so you know!

Enough talking about all this, Here is the link to my YouTube channel :^)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKJsuJ9xqtBAnvx8t_RLm8A

GoodBye!

MuPanda

Iron Miner
Welcome! If you every need a YouTube partner I am going to be available once I get my good comp back from the store.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCvOVY7dY_HzZbB8lwIkwQAQ If you need a faction I am recruiting. (For more information msg black_mits or I on here or in game)

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I'll take a look... If you want to subscribe to me, my channel is named ToKsuicR. I will soon hit 45 subs, too. ccc:

Dudeman470

Zombie Killer
Welcome to the server :)

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Welcome to the sever! :-D

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Welcome fellow British person :)

OP
OP
A

Adictivity_

First Step
If you can tell me how to apply for staff that'd be great :)

I need to know a bit more about the server because I didn't start too long ago :-D

If you have any recommendations for me please reply to this comment :)

If your interested in me being staff/Ranked person please motivate me to get some :-D

If there's any giveaways for ranks please inform me because I could get on :3

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
No rank giveaways but we have sales (around big holidays).
Builder applications are open at: www.snapcraft.net/builder
Helper applications are not open at the moment.

I'd recommend playing on lots of different gamemodes and finding your favorites. Also; if you vote, keep your keys safe. :)

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Welcome, have fun on our Forums :)!
Hope you have a great stay :-P