Best wishes

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Hi pals and dudes and buddies and amigos and all the other names I've called people,

I'm writing this little thread to state that I will be leaving. I've shared a lot of moments with many of you and I'm glad I had an opportunity to be apart of this amazing community. If you are reading this and know me, I'd like to venture to think I made a positive impact on you and I hope you will pass on positivity to others.

I'm sad to go and I will try to keep in touch to those you who want to. Thanks for the times and hopefully I will see many of you later down the line. :)

Best wishes.
Legitmon

https://gyazo.com/7d428e8538419338af7a83544a718cda

Last edited:

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
Goodbye Legit, thanks for the countless times you’ve been there for me, laughed at my jokes (quoting them too!) and being the nicest and most supportive friend I know. Everyone should look up to you as I did when I first started and have ever sinceI only ask for you to keep in touch with me as you will definitely be seeing me down the line! Thanks for everything <3

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
Not much I can say here as it's all personal so this will be quite short.

I've had a lot of fun times with you and I truly think of you as one of my closest friends I've met online.

Have fun and I hope you do well in the future. Do come back from time to time as we'll all miss you on the staff team.

P.s. You had better not break our Snapchat streak.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I'm a man of few words.
You will be missed.

- Your doody fellow Guarde

ily

Dutchy

Zombie Killer
The hardest part of any friendship
is when it is time to say goodbye,
and even though I wished I could make you stay,
I know I got to let you spread your wings and fly.

For life is a journey that needs to be traveled
and I am certain you'd make it through,
I just want you to know and never forget
that I will surely miss you.

So follow your heart and never give up,
as dreams and wishes do come true,
for I know that someday we'll meet again,
so never forget I will be thinking about you.

maxmunchy

Banned
Well, I'm sad, but I can understand that at your age, Snapcraft isn't your main priority. I would like to say that you've been an incredible staff member, and you've made the server very enjoyable to play on, your commitment to moderating the server is very much appreciated, and your help has contributed to the server today. Best wishes for what comes in the future, and I hope you have enjoyed being a part of this community. Thanks for everything.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
When one great staff have to leave such a great community,
his/her work will be passed on in memory.
You will be remembered
no one shall forget you.

- EpicAgentJ.

Good luck in your future.

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
We haven't talked in ages... and I haven't played in ages either, but it's been fun playing and knowing you.
Thanks for all the memories and those staff picture games-- they were fun. :)