Partially Accepted Black Dye

CaptainErik1

First Step
Hello, I looked into this topic and found out the ' kraken ' boss was disabled throughout the server due to some issues in factions, said by the Helper Laurraaa. I think that the ' kraken ' boss should be enabled into the prison's server due to the reason of it being impossible to obtain black dye in the prison server. There is no way to buy it on /shop or any flower that could create the black dye. I think that the black dye is needed to make good banners on the server. I along with many others thing that the ' kraken ' boss or a dye shop would make the prisons server Q.O.L. endlessly better.

wy_72

First Step
I agree with this post! all dyes should be able to be obtained to help with people who want to build

EnderBubbles

Tree Puncher
Agreed 100% we are trying to build things on the server right now that require black dye which we cannot currently obtain
Even if it's rare, black dye needs to be accessible somewhere in Prison
(common/uncommon/rare crate, squid spawner, /shop etc. are some ideas)

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
+1

Devil_Within_You

Tree Puncher
Unfortunately there are no squids in free either yes it would be nice to have them in some form whether crates or shop however shop would be better 100 % support this if it could be implemented that would be awesome :)

Mathilda

Stone Miner
Would be cool if dyes could be added to /shop
+1