Declined Bold/Underlined /nicks

Status
Not open for further replies.

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Hello

ZombieV and Parkour both let people use BOLD, UNDERLINED, CURSIVE, and STRIKETHROUGH in their nicknames. I personally think it would be really cool to be able to access these nickname options on other subservers too. Currently you can only change the colour of your nickname on skyblock for example.

Suggestions?

- Bum
N4ioAI2

Attachments

• 2021-02-27_19.13.28.png
    2021-02-27_19.13.28.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Yeah I agree I don't know why this isn't a thing already haha

TubbleBunny

First Step
I have zombie rank. how to get your nick styling? show your nick coding pls pls i rly want it so cool
Hello

ZombieV and Parkour both let people use BOLD, UNDERLINED, Cursive, and Strikethrough in their nicknames. I personally think it would be really cool to be able to access these nickname options on other subservers too. Currently you can only change the colour of your nickname on skyblock for example.

Suggestions?

- Bum

Last edited:

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
I personally dislike the strikethrough nickname, but I suppose that's just a matter of opinion. I wouldn't mind having the ability for the others though!

OP
OP
BumBuDumDum

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I have zombie rank. how to get your nick styling? show your nick coding pls pls i rly want it so cool
&l Bold
&m Strikethrough
&n Underline
&o Italic

This is the nickname code from my original post:
/nick &4&l&n&o&mB&6&m&l&o&nu&e&m&n&l&om&a&n&m&l&om&b&l&n&m&om&9&m&n&l&oy

Change the red alphabets to your name.

RyRy__

Zombie Killer
like this idea, needs to be added

+1

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
I like this idea too! +1

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
This isn't a terrible idea, I don't personally favor it due to it being sort of messy at some point and sometimes hard to read nicknames. As wacky said, I really don't like the strikethrough one but the others aren't completely bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.