Boss Stealing Suggestions

Babybuds

First Step
I read through some of the other suggestions, and I'm just tossing a few out of my own. Boss stealing is no fun. Playing with a wooden sword solo in easy rounds 1-9, only to have a couple of people join with prot 6 and a legendary sword in the late 9th round, kill the boss and immediately leave is not fair to new players.

One of the first suggestions I have is private party lobbies. Don't allow solo's if you don't want, because it would make it too easy to farm. Allow groups of 2-3+

Next idea: don't allow joins after round 5. I mean, is there really any reason why a player should be allowed to /spawn and then join the game? If you want to have a party playing, wait for the whole group to get there, then start. I don't think there's much purpose in allowing players to join in the 49th round. You could also just make joining disabled for the 5 rounds prior to the boss fights. This would lower the incentive to steal

Last idea: Give boss loot to every player who has been in the game for at least 5 rounds (raising minimum as boss # goes up, ie 25 rounds for 50th boss)

Any other suggestions appreciated

FatSecurityGuy

Skeleton Slayer
Sounds like great suggestions, but when are pets going to come out? :)

XDBlaze325

Gold Miner
If you land a hit on the boss before it dies you will get money. You said easy so im going to assume you play easy ur not going to get any money from a boss in easy the 1st boss gives like 5k. The game mode is about playing with others to beat all 50 rounds. Some People join late in matches because they are asked to help or joining a friend it wouldnt be fair to all players if people couldnt join after 5 rounds.

OP
OP
B

Babybuds

First Step
If you land a hit on the boss before it dies you will get money. You said easy so im going to assume you play easy ur not going to get any money from a boss in easy the 1st boss gives like 5k. The game mode is about playing with others to beat all 50 rounds. Some People join late in matches because they are asked to help or joining a friend it wouldnt be fair to all players if people couldnt join after 5 rounds.

It doesn't matter. The exact point is when someone joins an easy game, with a beserk sword basically maxed out, just to kill the boss and leave, unless you're fortunate enough to be in the right place at the right time, there's no way you'll land a hit on it.

It is about playing with others. I just think about other zombie games. You're not allowed to join in after a bunch of time has elapsed, why should this one be any different?

DeletedUser2739

Void Walker
Private lobbies have been suggested so many times. I would suspect that boss stealing will be dealt with in some way if and when a Zombie update happens.

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
I totally agree with the private lobby idea, been suggested by more people than you or me.

Not enough people play to disable joining randomly through the rounds. So that wouldn’t work for the near future.

Regarding boss sniping. I say there needs to be a timer that starts when you join that would stop you from being able to kill the boss for a little. So maybe 3 minutes go by before you are able to fight the boss and during the time the boss would not try to attack you(so you wouldn’t just die to the boss over and over waiting for the timer to end). I think going on a round by round basis would simply not work and be more obnoxious than anything else. Boss rewards should not be on a last hit basis, but instead should be on a most damage&most hits combined. Not sure how this would be coded out but new players should have a chance of getting coins too.

In all honesty none of these ideas matter because they don’t update ZombieV period. We can dream though.