Builder Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEVOCOOLCOOL

First Step
( PS i am not positive how to apply for this someone just told me to so i am here and i am going off another application i have read for what to put on this)
IGN: DEVOCOOLCOOL
Current Age:17
Current time zone: MTZ (Arizona)
When am i available: Most of the time
Why do i want to join the snap craft build team?: Someone told me to apply
Have i ever been on a build team?: never knew there was such a thing tell now
Have you ever been muted?: probably i type fast and constantly get auto messages to say stop spamming
Examples of builds?: well they told me to apply because of my plot so i took some pics but its still a work in progress:
2016-12-20_03.31.30.png
okay well it seems like most of the new screenshots i have of my plot are "too big for the server to process" so this old one of my plot should have to do although my plot is much more detailed and complete now
anything else: well they put this on theirs so i am doing to too even tho i do not have anything else so idk i guss i hope i get builder or dont im just here cause someone told me i should if you wanna see my plot in all of its wonderfulness my ign is DEVOCOOLCOOL and its built on snap crafts creative server somewhere

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Hello, you post in wrong place. The here link that where supposed to post your builder application: https://snapcraft.net/builder/

Good luck with your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.