Bunny Army Militia (bam)

iAve

Zombie Killer
Welcome to what will soon be the biggest army in sc history. I call it Bunny army militia. So far i have built this fierce army up to 100+ bunny from my secret tactics of multiplying them. (not glitch). By tommorrow we are expecting this army to be 300+ big. Bunny army militia aka BAM is taking over sc survival by storm so be prepared. when will the bunny hit you. You can find the cage at /warp bunny_army pop off until past that line so be careful and look at amazement with your own risk. good luck and be prepared for BAM.
2015-02-02_21.03.41.png

2015-02-02_16.40.07.png

2015-02-02_21.03.32.png

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
Dumba$$ you're going to lag the server. Ave you don't need that many bunnies. It's laggy enough. Kill them. (I haven't been on since the update but I'm assuming it's still the same.)

OP
OP
iAve

iAve

Zombie Killer
Dumba$$ you're going to lag the server. Ave you don't need that many bunnies. It's laggy enough. Kill them. (I haven't been on since the update but I'm assuming it's still the same.)
actually it only lags that area no other place and its only small lag when i breed them thats the only lag and the farm has been now extended to 400+

Last edited:

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
Btw ave and I texted about this for a while lol ^so whatever have your stupide bunnies ave im inactive anyways xd