bye...

Noobu -_-

Iron Miner
hey, i belive not alot guys here know me, but if you play kit pvp, you might know me, ive been playing here for about 5 months, even i changed 5 names playing with you guys <3 maybe you know one of them
1-Noobu: thats the first name i got here, i started playing here like it was a normal and i didnt belive that its going to be my best server soon, i was joining this server rarly and i didnt had any team or friend. </3
2-Located_: when i got this name, this was my best server, and i got some friend and teams, i started being op at the server, like i even got my first gset, and people started paying me to team, and i got rly rly good time with you <3
3-xNerdyPotato: when i got this name i started playing this server only at weekends, cuz some people in sc keept calling me a nub, so i thought practising will make me better, so i started playing pvping servers only and come to sc at weekends <3 also i unteamed alot of people and alot of my friend gone :/
4-Vesues: this one didnt last along, but it was a good time using it :) because its been 1months in pvping servers and i actually got alot better at pot pvp, i got good that every time i played sc i had to get this msges 1-( team ?? im pro) 2-( HAXER ) and thats gave me alot of support like people haxstute me every time i join, but soon....
i got banned in that name for saying thing i shouldnt said :-(
so these was my names, and i rly had fun with you guys and will never forget you <3 if you know me in anyone tell me down below :I
some people i wont ever never forget:
1-UraniumSlime 5-xBindsmommy 9-PVPBadASSPVP
2-CokeIsAllYouNeed 6-xBindsBrother 10-GuardeYard
3-xBind 7-Interline ( the most one hates me xD) 11-Lewisim7
4-Rqked 8-oMaxim 12-KA0SDestoyer
i rly love you guys, but....
bye... </3

axhe

SrMod
Staff member
SrMod
Sad to see you go, but best of luck to you in the future!

Air_Racer64

Zombie Killer
I don't know you, but Good Luck to whatever you do and choose to do in the Future! (y):-D

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Aw, sad to see you go. Maybe some day you can appeal your ban?
PS: what do the numbers stand for infront of the names?

NightShade

Iron Miner
I've seen this in many cases before... You are showing sadness because you have never played Counter Strike: Global Offensive before. I recommend that you treat this at once, and get the game via Steam fr 15 dollars

OP
OP
N

Noobu -_-

Iron Miner
Aw, sad to see you go. Maybe some day you can appeal your ban?
PS: what do the numbers stand for infront of the names?
i apealed and it got denid, and i dont know what does this mean ''PS: what do the numbers stand for infront of the names?'' so i cant answer it xD

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Aww, I hate see people leave this amazing server! Best of luck in future.

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
See you around! :-(

KA0SDestroyer

Gold Miner
hey, i belive not alot guys here know me, but if you play kit pvp, you might know me, ive been playing here for about 5 months, even i changed 5 names playing with you guys <3 maybe you know one of them
1-Noobu: thats the first name i got here, i started playing here like it was a normal and i didnt belive that its going to be my best server soon, i was joining this server rarly and i didnt had any team or friend. </3
2-Located_: when i got this name, this was my best server, and i got some friend and teams, i started being op at the server, like i even got my first gset, and people started paying me to team, and i got rly rly good time with you <3
3-xNerdyPotato: when i got this name i started playing this server only at weekends, cuz some people in sc keept calling me a nub, so i thought practising will make me better, so i started playing pvping servers only and come to sc at weekends <3 also i unteamed alot of people and alot of my friend gone :/
4-Vesues: this one didnt last along, but it was a good time using it :) because its been 1months in pvping servers and i actually got alot better at pot pvp, i got good that every time i played sc i had to get this msges 1-( team ?? im pro) 2-( HAXER ) and thats gave me alot of support like people haxstute me every time i join, but soon....
i got banned in that name for saying thing i shouldnt said :-(
so these was my names, and i rly had fun with you guys and will never forget you <3 if you know me in anyone tell me down below :I
some people i wont ever never forget:
1-UraniumSlime 5-xBindsmommy 9-PVPBadASSPVP
2-CokeIsAllYouNeed 6-xBindsBrother 10-GuardeYard
3-xBind 7-Interline ( the most one hates me xD) 11-Lewisim7
4-Rqked 8-oMaxim 12-KA0SDestoyer
i rly love you guys, but....
bye... </3
NOOO.

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Good bye, happy trails. Also, find a corgi along the way!