Can We Implement The No Creeper Damage Asap?

TheCreeper340

Tree Puncher
Regarding my previous post (should we get rid of creeper block damage), could we please implement a system asap or at least give a thumbs up or down for the idea (if it will go ahead or not). My grinders been blown up almost every day since i posted that idea. Its not a pretty job fixing everything and its time consuming if anything, time which i cannot spend fixing with all the work im burdened with currently. So far i have gotten no response from the staff but i believe that it would be relatively easy and quick to fix a problem like this (forgive my naiveness if i am incorrect).
Thank you for your time.

Spiderclaw

Gold Miner
A change can't be added 'asap'. A new change takes time to develope and the developers probably have other problems to deal with. If it's a good idea, it'll get implemented soon

duncanmcdonuts

First Step
Actually it takes no time at all. Being an experienced dev, the issue usually lies within trying to get a consensus before making server wide adjustments. I'd say TheCreeper340 has the right idea by bringing this to their attention.

Frijolero

Emerald Miner
Why not just spawn proof the surroundings of your mob grinder, not too difficult, also there are plenty of ways to stop a creeper from blowing up on your face

OP
OP
TheCreeper340

TheCreeper340

Tree Puncher
Why not just spawn proof the surroundings of your mob grinder, not too difficult, also there are plenty of ways to stop a creeper from blowing up on your face
There are many ways which people can grief, especially people who can /top or enderpearl inside to grief in the spawn chambers. its not all black and white unfortunately.

OP
OP
TheCreeper340

TheCreeper340

Tree Puncher
Actually it takes no time at all. Being an experienced dev, the issue usually lies within trying to get a consensus before making server wide adjustments. I'd say TheCreeper340 has the right idea by bringing this to their attention.
Thank you for your response duncanmcdonuts ;D