Should SnapCraft add a Cannon Server?!

• yes!

• no!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAaron

Iron Miner
Hey all, my name's Aaron or AaronDoes, I'm a fellow crafter that has been part of this community for a few years, while taking a year break as well, enough babbling from me. Basically before I took my break I cannoned, ALOT. Not for SnapCraft, but for many others, and when came back on here (Around a month before the factions reset). I realized that I never cannoned on this server even though I cannoned on other servers. Now, I know that not all servers are alike and that other servers use different versions of TNT mechanics and Factions Mechanics, and this has screwed me up with building a couple of Cannons on this faction server. Instead of continuously wasting time and in-game money, and all the while building a cannon in survival mode, I would like to ask anyone AND everyone here if having a Cannoning Server be an addition to SnapCraft be a good thing for the Server. The server can be exactly like creative, but enable the use of TNT and including the Factions Plugins! This would enable us Cannoners to test each of our cannons and be able to take up less time building it and testing if it actually works! Anyways thank you for reading this and hopefully this can be implemented into the server! Thanks!

TheCaptainBurito

Skeleton Slayer
Awesome idea!!!! ;-)

axhe

Mod
Staff member
Mod
A cannon server would be nice for the people who don't know how cannon works or how to make one (me lol)

NightShade

Iron Miner
Can someone try to explain that to me again, lol the word "cannon" was used so many time idk what this guy is talking about. What is a Cannoning server???

axhe

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Can someone try to explain that to me again, lol the word "cannon" was used so many time idk what this guy is talking about. What is a Cannoning server???

A cannon is what you use on faction servers to raid bases that's claimed. A tip is to watch a YouTube video and you'll get the idea of what they do. And a cannon server is simply a server where you can try them out all you want.

NightShade

Iron Miner
A cannon is what you use on faction servers to raid bases that's claimed. A tip is to watch a YouTube video and you'll get the idea of what they do. And a cannon server is simply a server where you can try them out all you want.
Oh I see now lol, thanks Ashie.

iNaateee

Gold Miner
I personally think its a awesome idea, But there would be one problem, it would take AGES for the snap craft developer(s) to make it the spawn, plots ext

Status
Not open for further replies.