Cannot Join Server

Bella503

First Step
I can't think of any reason why I would be banned but I get a disconnected everytime I try to join. Is there any way to tell if I have been banned? Is this what happens when you are banned or is something wrong with my client?

RaisinGlory

Gold Miner
Describe your problem more thoroughly. It's hard to tell whether its server or client-side problem from the little info you've written. Just tryin to help XD

OP
OP
B

Bella503

First Step
Okay,

I load up Minecraft (I've tried vanilla 1.8, 1.8.4, and 1.8.6) and click Multiplayer, then direct connect. I've tried to use play.snapcraft.net and mc.snapcraft.net as the server name. Both give me a "Failed to connect to server, disconnected" error. I was able to play yesterday.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-05-30 at 11.49.33 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-05-30 at 11.49.33 AM.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 553

Cookie

Diamond Miner
http://snapcr.net/c/9c8a.png You're not banned, nor muted.

Try re-installing Minecraft? When that happens to me, I have to continuously refresh, and then it works. However, that doesn't seem to be the case. First, just try that, and if that doesn't work, then something's up with your computer, maybe? I'm not quite sure.

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
Heh this is what I was talking about yesterday

Just keep refreshing and keep trying to connect. maybe cancel out to the main Minecraft menu and then go back to the servers list and try connecting again.

Miggeh

Gold Miner
That happened to me also.
I did ''Join Server'' and it worked.
I also did that pointy thingy.