Can't Add Picture

legendarygod019

Zombie Killer
I try to add a picture and it asks for the image URL but what if it is from my computer not the internet what do I do please help NEVER MIND I AM DUMB :-D just figured out what I was doing wrong :-P LOLZ

Closure11

Stone Miner
can you please tell me how to add a picture i have snapcr.net downloaded i just dont know how to use it

Musaab

Zombie Killer
click the icon. Drag and select the area you want to save, then after u finish selecting it should open the picture in your internet. U can use this link on forums to see the picture.

Closure11

Stone Miner
click the icon. Drag and select the area you want to save, then after u finish selecting it should open the picture in your internet. U can use this link on forums to see the picture.
thanks for telling me but i found a easier way a few hours ago thank you though

iamontda

Void Walker
I think this topic has been resolved already, or Closure may have figured out what I do, but anyways I'll post this for people who are too lazy to download snapcr.net...

What I use is imgur.com. Once you upload your picture, though, you have to click the pic to get the direct link instead of the page link. It's really helpful for getting pictures from your computer.