Template errors

• Template public:PAGE_CONTAINER: [E_USER_WARNING] Cannot call method getMode on a non-object (NULL) (src/XF/Template/Templater.php:1176)

Cant connect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxTheDeaconxX

First Step
The title says it all. I timed out on the server about 45 minutes ago and now I can't reconnect. Is this happening with anyone else?

jasonstover9

Zombie Killer
Yep. Im so happy im not alone on this.

jasonstover9

Zombie Killer
Ok, using Vanilla No mods no frills. 1.11.2 Minecraft client. I Am Unable to connect. System Times out on attempt. No ping either.
I am EST (timezone). East Coast United States of America. According to Akamai there are fairly major internet related issues. Effected areas are the Eastern side of the US with reports that varry between 1% and 5%.
Taiwan is also at only about 1% and that is where the snapcraft system is located.
A lot of outage reports are likely not coming in cause people effected are in bed.

Last edited:

jasonstover9

Zombie Killer
In an act of support I am going to remain at my PC until either it is determined the problem wont be fixed easily or a solution can be found. I will keep trying to connect ever 5 minuets. I can always sleep in the morning. I am gamer at heart. I have stayed up for 2 days playing a game before. LOL you have my help till we get a fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back