Cant Seem To Shake The Helper Abuse! Xd

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterWorldPlanet

First Step
Over the last week or two ive been muted 4 times and kicked 7 and got banned today. CANT SEEM TO SHAKE THESE MODS! :-P it seems like they target me for some reason. I wont mention names but i think they both know who they are. But please stop biting the hand that feeds you. without the users playing on your server yall would be nothing. So please stop abusing players. <Anime = The hentai prince and the Stoney cat>
23.10.13 - 1.gif
<STOP PLEASE!>

Aaron

Creeper Hugger
You wouldn't be targeted if you would stay off the radar and stop talking trash about every single staff member. "Target" or not.

Creeper1o8

Zombie Killer
Over the last week or two ive been muted 4 times and kicked 7 and got banned today. CANT SEEM TO SHAKE THESE MODS! :-P it seems like they target me for some reason. I wont mention names but i think they both know who they are. But please stop biting the hand that feeds you. without the users playing on your server yall would be nothing. So please stop abusing players. <Anime = The hentai prince and the Stoney cat>View attachment 879 <STOP PLEASE!>
We don't care if u quit or not..... Staffs dont target players. They teach them a lesson by banning or muting them. It is for ur own good. Why would u even do something bad if u knew u would get banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.