Car Buying Decision

Which one of the four would you get?

• Total voters

Riskdemon

Stone Miner
So this coming Monday, I'll be getting one of the four cars that are linked in the imgur photo. I've narrowed it down this far, but I'm unsure which one that I should get. Honestly, I am leaning toward either the 2005 (blue) mustang or the 2006 (grey) mustang. I'm going to leave a poll to see what you guys think.
http://imgur.com/a/q9MS0

OP
OP
R

Riskdemon

Stone Miner
Get a challenger :)
I've actually been looking for some, but it's a little bit out of my price range haha. I don't plan on financing a car, just plan on buying it so I don't have to worry about payments. I'm currently driving a 2002 Pontiac Grand Am XD.

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
I've actually been looking for some, but it's a little bit out of my price range haha. I don't plan on financing a car, just plan on buying it so I don't have to worry about payments. I'm currently driving a 2002 Pontiac Grand Am XD.
In that case totally get a mustang but I would look for a different one than what you linked above. Try looking for one with the pony package grill they look beast.

OP
OP
R

Riskdemon

Stone Miner
In that case totally got a mustang but I would look for a different one than what you linked above. Try looking for one with the pony package grill they look beast.
Will look into it, those are for sale within 100 miles of my home. I'll check some other websites and see what I can find.