Declined Change fish on kitpvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRZ_Stealth

Gold Miner
Atm on kit custom fish are useless. First of all special fish should be instant use. Strength fish should just be removed all together str1 isn’t worth it and str2 is way to overpowered. These are some suggestions for some new fish to add to kitpvp

Legendary- Debuff fish - gives whoever you hit with the fish slowness 3 and weakness 3 for 6 seconds
Legendary- Anti debuff fish - Removes all negative potion effects from you
Rare- Tank fish - Gives you resistance 3 for 6 seconds
Rare- Speed fish - Gives you speed 3 for 6 seconds
Rare- Healer fish - Instantly puts you to max health and gives you 2 absorption hearts

Feel free to leave suggestions and say if you agree with this or not.

DrChopsticksMD

Gold Miner
I agree with the fact that fish cant be used for pvp. I also think that the debuff fish is op, healer fish is a thing its called a pygmy whale but it doesnt give absortion and is worth 600+ meaning you would just selll it to the fish guy. The speed and resistance fish would be good but I would modify it:
Speed fish 15 seconds of speed 3. This would make running from a gank easier. Six seconds isnt enough.
Tank fish 15 seconds of resistance 2. This is like a res2 beacon on prison and it pretty much ensures that your opponent will gap first.
I would also make the length of the speed fish around 20-40 but the resistance fish around 100.

I challange you to comeup with a reasonwhy you would use a anti debuff fish ;-)

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
I agree with DrChopsticksMD

OP
OP
GRZ_Stealth

GRZ_Stealth

Gold Miner
I agree with the fact that fish cant be used for pvp. I also think that the debuff fish is op, healer fish is a thing its called a pygmy whale but it doesnt give absortion and is worth 600+ meaning you would just selll it to the fish guy. The speed and resistance fish would be good but I would modify it:
Speed fish 15 seconds of speed 3. This would make running from a gank easier. Six seconds isnt enough.
Tank fish 15 seconds of resistance 2. This is like a res2 beacon on prison and it pretty much ensures that your opponent will gap first.
I would also make the length of the speed fish around 20-40 but the resistance fish around 100.

While you are 1v1ing people or while getting ganked if you get 3 minute slowed you are basically guaranteed to lose the fight it’s not supposed to be a counter to the debuff fish but a counter to getting 3 minute slowed and 33 second poisoned

OP
OP
GRZ_Stealth

GRZ_Stealth

Gold Miner

Also with the Pygmy whale all they got to do is make it so they are instant eat because by the time you finish eating it you’d have time to gap which is cheaper and gives u regen 5

Nlus

Stone Miner
Legendary- Debuff fish - gives whoever you hit with the fish slowness 3 and weakness 3 for 6 seconds
Rare- Healer fish - Instantly puts you to max health and gives you 2 absorption hearts

I do not agree with these balances you've chewed together, looks very messy/unbalanced.
However, there should definitely be a change towards the fishes on KitPvP.

DrChopsticksMD

Gold Miner
While you are 1v1ing people or while getting ganked if you get 3 minute slowed you are basically guaranteed to lose the fight it’s not supposed to be a counter to the debuff fish but a counter to getting 3 minute slowed and 33 second poisoned

Just use slow pot then it would cancel out if you and your opponent were slowed :/

DrChopsticksMD

Gold Miner
But the only set I own is a p5 iron set and im so bad a 1v1 against me turns into a 2v0 bc im bad enough where id kill myself somehow :-(

legendsarising

Tree Puncher
Atm on kit custom fish are useless. First of all special fish should be instant use. Strength fish should just be removed all together str1 isn’t worth it and str2 is way to overpowered. These are some suggestions for some new fish to add to kitpvp

from experience, the fish under legendary are meant as a money source, both selling to the witch and for fish competitions. I see the current legendary fish being fine as they are. However I do believe they could add a wider variety of legendary fish. But for now atleast take these fish as an update for the old fishing system.

OP
OP
GRZ_Stealth

GRZ_Stealth

Gold Miner
from experience, the fish under legendary are meant as a money source, both selling to the witch and for fish competitions. I see the current legendary fish being fine as they are. However I do believe they could add a wider variety of legendary fish. But for now atleast take these fish as an update for the old fishing system.
When they came out they said they where out to give us special power ups or whatever and they are comepley useless at the moment a legendary blue shark gives u 45 seconds str1 and sells for the same price as a big black drum

Love

First Step

"Legendary- Debuff fish - Gives whoever you hit with the fish slowness III and weakness III for 6 seconds"

These buffs are massive, and the fish would never lose durability. Adding something like this to Kit PvP would definitely make the gameplay even more exciting but on the other hand, these debuffs are way to strong and would slow down the PvP which is one of the primary concepts with Kit PvP, high-pace PvP where killing rewards the player.

Status
Not open for further replies.