Check My Yt For Lots Of Hacker On Earthgames

Basically_Nothin

Tree Puncher
Hey, Im lenaandreas.
I wondered if u could check my YT channel for hackers instead of me reporting them all the time.
Im using very much time on it, but I would play on EG instead of reporting, it takes a lot of time for me.
I would enjoy your server instead.
So please check it :-D

Thank You ! :-D
- lenaandreas

RaisinGlory

Gold Miner
Subscribed!

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
Reporting is much easier, allowing us to easily view the video, and have that player banned. It's much easier then combing through videos on a certain youtube channel.

Ryan Meeker

Stone Miner
thats cool man good look show those hackers whos boss i dont hack any more i stoped i use to thank you for helping the battle to stop hacking man can i help i cant help in game because well im still banned :) from i think it was durring winter orgianly it was 7 days but for pass offinse sadly permant hacking is a bad thing and its unfair ill try my best to inform pepole on the site and tell pepole if u hack your a chater with no life ;-)

Ryan Meeker

Stone Miner
if i do ever get unbanned or have m ban for at less a couple months or a few weeks and when i get a new pc im going to start making videos on earth games pvp and creative and mabey factions i dont usaly like vinlla factions i perfer voltz where u can nuke pepole :-P