Constant Hacking On Kitpvp

Ohh_Apollo

Tree Puncher
You guys need to get on Kitpvp. I can't even have fun playing the game when there are hackers on constantly. This is the 3rd night in a row. Please get this under control.

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Staff do the most they can. They have lives too! You try!
  1. Record hackers
  2. Tell a staff member
Andddd, don't forget!
  1. There's the anti-cheat for a reason!
  2. Staff can't always handle this all the time.
  3. The world can't stop hackers, you know that?

N

Noble

if staff have lives they should get a GCheat or Anti-Skid that would just ban them for obvious hacks like fastbow, reach, etc...

Kath

Creeper Hugger
if staff have lives they should get a GCheat or Anti-Skid that would just ban them for obvious hacks like fastbow, reach, etc...
  1. Some plugins aren't accurate which leads up to countless false bans.
  2. If the player appeals, we don't have any type of proof to support our claim.
  3. Many accurate anti-cheat plugins cost money.
As a player, everyone has an option to report. As a staff member, we throughly examine whatever type of report you are sending us. Sure, I will admit there will always be a few mess-ups scattered around, but it wouldn't be as many false banning if we implement an instant banning plugin. In the end, you have to remember we aren't robotic human beings.

Also, let me note that there are hackusations floating around, some of those assumptions may be invalid.

Simply report if you can't seem to contact a staff member. Remember to add evidence, otherwise it'd be insufficient.

Last edited: