Cookie's Very Long Trailer Of Snapcraft

Cookie

Diamond Miner
Hello! Welcome to Cookie's very laggy, and very long video of Snapcraft! I hope you enjoy! :)

Here's a summary, if you're too lazy to watch:
  • Cookie's dogs kill a Bob (Lucky Block Brawl)
  • Cookie kills a bunch of Zombies (ZombieV)
  • A quick peek at a sign located at CookieTown (Survival)
  • Cookie invites a bunch of random creative people to be in a video (Creative)
  • Axel & Yampy introduce the next game, with their amazing dancing skills. (Earthgames)
  • Cookie fails at Parkour... Shh.. Don't laugh at me :-( (Parkour)
  • Yampy's dancing steals the show, and welcomes us to Factions (Factions)
  • Cookie fails at pvping (KitPvP0
  • Cookie attempts to win the Hunger games, but (Of course) fails.
And here's the video...:

(I find it pretty entertaining, if sped up huehue)

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Intense, dramatic music xD Nice trailor twin

CyberMist®

Banned
I thought the Bob part was going to be Bob2108 dieing, guess that was a my question of the day lol! 2xSpeed is OP!

Nice video :-D

iLukeee

Zombie Killer
Nice, i'd love to see another one of these :-D

Twwhaik4

Zombie Killer
LOL. On the earthgames section, look closely at Anzima when he or she is pvping. Goes to 17, then 16 health, and then suddenly goes to 20 health without eating an apple. Ggwp cookeh, caught a hacker. I liek the video, really nice dancing by Yampy, Can I have some private lessons?

OP
OP
C

Cookie

Diamond Miner
Nice, i'd love to see another one of these :-D
Thanks! :)
LOL. On the earthgames section, look closely at Anzima when he or she is pvping. Goes to 17, then 16 health, and then suddenly goes to 20 health without eating an apple. Ggwp cookeh, caught a hacker. I liek the video, really nice dancing by Yampy, Can I have some private lessons?
Wow, and I didn't even try.... Good job self! And, you'll have to ask Yampy for lessons. Heard he charges quite a bit.
  • THe lag im so sorry.
I'm sorry for making it so laggy :-( Dun hate me pl0x <3