Creative Plot

Status
Not open for further replies.

AfkNinja

First Step
Hey Everyone,

I'm Alexa (Minecraft Username: Afkxxxninja), I have unfortunately lost both my Minecraft & Email Account connected to the Minecraft Account itself.

So I wish to give my plots away to the people that are already trusted on the plots. They can do what they wish with the plot. One was a 9 plot combined Medieval City and the other was a Colonial Home.

Anyway have fun,
Alexa ^-^

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
The thing is though people can’t go to your plot, like they can’t do /plot visit. So it’ll be hard for them to actually find your plot unless they had the coordinates saved and can use fly speed 10

Silencerr

Stone Miner
Is the accout hacked? If its not, there is a way to change the email and passwords on the accout. But, if its lost then I'm sorry. I hate when people hack others accounts.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Is the accout hacked? If its not, there is a way to change the email and passwords on the accout. But, if its lost then I'm sorry. I hate when people hack others accounts.
yeah... i know somebody who's account got hacked. its sad that people need to hack others accounts instead of using an alt generator like thealtening

OP
OP
A

AfkNinja

First Step
It’s not hacked, just forgot the password to both my Minecraft account and email password to reset the password of the Minecraft account itself.

Blueyy

Iron Miner
It’s not hacked, just forgot the password to both my Minecraft account and email password to reset the password of the Minecraft account itself.
Did you setup a recovery email/phone number for your email? If you don’t remember best to check just in case and when making a new email add one/both of those.
Feelsbadman

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Did you setup a recovery email/phone number for your email? If you don’t remember best to check just in case and when making a new email add one/both of those.
Feelsbadman
I’s feelsbadman your IGN?

Asheey

Enderdragon Slayer
Staff member
Helper
Status
Not open for further replies.