Partially Accepted Creative Suggestions

ShySmile

First Step
Why Are These Beneficial And Could Be Added?

-Voting Perks
All Players Should Get Up to 24 Hours Of W/e Once Voting
//Redo Should Be Added For Legend Rank

-Spawn Showcase
It Would Be Really Cool If This Server Had A Spawn Showcase And Builders Choosing If Plots Are Good Enough To Get Moved To Spawn Or Not

-Schematic Center
It Would Be Nice If Snap craft Creative Supported This As It Would Allow Builds To Come Into The Server Like Others Server Like Builders Refuge And Mccentral Have It So I Don't See An Issue With This Server Having It

-Plot Download
It Would Be Nice If Players Could Download Their Plots using /Plot download

-ShySmile Thanks For Reading Enjoy The Rest of Your Day/Night

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Why Are These Beneficial And Could Be Added?

-Voting Perks
All Players Should Get Up to 24 Hours Of W/e Once Voting
//Redo Should Be Added For Legend Rank

-Spawn Showcase
It Would Be Really Cool If This Server Had A Spawn Showcase And Builders Choosing If Plots Are Good Enough To Get Moved To Spawn Or Not

-Schematic Center
It Would Be Nice If Snap craft Creative Supported This As It Would Allow Builds To Come Into The Server Like Others Server Like Builders Refuge And Mccentral Have It So I Don't See An Issue With This Server Having It

-Plot Download
It Would Be Nice If Players Could Download Their Plots using /Plot download

-ShySmile Thanks For Reading Enjoy The Rest of Your Day/Night
Gonna reply to each of these with my opinion:

Voting Perks - I think that adding the ability to world edit could be great, however I believe that 24 hours is too long. This is because you've got Masters & Legends who pay money for their ranks, some purchase just for the use of world edit, so I feel like if we were to give it out for 24 hours it would be too much because people could literally get unlimited world edit. As well as the fact we have 5 voting websites, I'm just not sure if it would be feasible to add this when thinking about the current Master / Legend ranks.

Spawn Showcase - I'm not sure about moving to spawn, however I like the general concept of a "showcase" thing, however we do Build competitions every once in a while, which is pretty much like a showcase if you think about it. It could be argued that they aren't done enough, however it is understandable that there is much more important things to be worked on with regards to the general server. However I do agree with this suggestion and I do feel like it would be nice for amazing plots to be showcased more.

Schematic Center - I'm not too sure what this is, however if you have Schematica via Forge or Badlion (or any other client that has it) you can always find your own schematics and build them on the server yourself!

Plot download - I don't see why not!

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Downloading plots I like, I feel that //Redo should always be a perk for legends, and I think that there should be a separate voting perk for members rather then w/e, I like the spawn showcase idea

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
Gonna reply to each of these with my opinion:

Voting Perks - I think that adding the ability to world edit could be great, however I believe that 24 hours is too long. This is because you've got Masters & Legends who pay money for their ranks, some purchase just for the use of world edit, so I feel like if we were to give it out for 24 hours it would be too much because people could literally get unlimited world edit. As well as the fact we have 5 voting websites, I'm just not sure if it would be feasible to add this when thinking about the current Master / Legend ranks.

Spawn Showcase - I'm not sure about moving to spawn, however I like the general concept of a "showcase" thing, however we do Build competitions every once in a while, which is pretty much like a showcase if you think about it. It could be argued that they aren't done enough, however it is understandable that there is much more important things to be worked on with regards to the general server. However I do agree with this suggestion and I do feel like it would be nice for amazing plots to be showcased more.

Schematic Center - I'm not too sure what this is, however if you have Schematica via Forge or Badlion (or any other client that has it) you can always find your own schematics and build them on the server yourself!

Plot download - I don't see why not!
Agree with this ^

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
I agree with the first suggestion of allowing voting to give permission to w/e, however I do not agree with it being 24h as wacky has already stated why. I think 1-3 hours would be more suitable.

I do like the idea of showcasing amazing plots on our server, I do not think it should be spawn. Potentially a warp where they’re showcased and new ones are found x amount of time or submitted to be chosen? Plus we do have the build competitions which I am sure will continue later.

Agree with what wacky said about Schematic Center

I like the idea of downloading plots a lot and what melon said about /redo

RyRy__

Zombie Killer
hey, these are some good suggestions but as stated above, i'm going to have to agree with their responses.

24hr W/E: Now if you was to vote, 5 times and each of them 5 times, you would get 24hrs, that would be unfair for all the ranked members as stated above. it would be an endless amount of worldedit.

Spawn Showcase: Although i like the idea of plots being recognised, i dont believe this is the way to do it. Snapcraft offers competitions for players to enter in which they can submit their plots for a reward, now im not too sure if that still happens but would like to see that again implemented for players to get recognition.

Schematic Centre: By this i believe you mean that you would like a warp to be implemented where players can go to download and use schems to place on their plots. i dont see this being a bad idea, however having unique builds and not having to reply on other peoples work is a good way to show one’s ability to build. Responding to the “other servers have it”... Snapcraft doesnt want to be like any other server, thats where it gets its own reputation from. if all servers was the same nothing will be fun and itll ruin gameplay experience, so simply copying servers for their ideas or features isnt a really a good argument for this one, sorry.

Plot Download: Downloading plots is a good idea, the best and more reasonable out the others, but yes, Goodluck with these suggestions.