Did some ranting help?

• I still wanna kill someone...

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Letting that out felt soooo good

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

RaisinGlory

Gold Miner
Feel free to rant about anything. Vent your anger here, so you have a positive attitude in-game! ;-)

OP
OP
RaisinGlory

RaisinGlory

Gold Miner
I'll start...

I hate ppl who spam, "TEAMING IS FOR NOOBZ" in EarthGames. Come on guys, it's a team game. Go to kit pvp if u prefer to one vs one.

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
The problem with Minecraft: Hackers. I HATE HACKERS. I. HATE. THEM. ONE OF THE MOST DESPICABLE PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD. THEY HAVE NO RESPECT. THEY HAVE NO DIGNITY. THEY HAVE NO SELF-CONTROL. THEY ARE IGNORANT, BLIND, AND CARELESS. NOT TO MENTION RECKLESS. IT RUINS THE GAME FOR EVERYONE AND IT MAKES ME SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD. ADHBPOAHDBPAOHEWRGOAHFGIPOAHWRGIPAWHRGPAODBCSVNPBAEHRPGHARPOHA FDP AND THE EXCUSE THEY HAVE IS THAT "IT'S JUST A GAME"?!??!? OF COURSE IT'S A GAME I'M NOT STUPID. BUT WE'RE HERE TO HAVE FUN AND YOU PEOPLE RUIN THAT FUN AND MAKE IT A WASTE OF TIME THAT PEOPLE WILL NEVER EVER GET BACK AGAIN.

HACKERS. SUCK.

More from where that came from.

Backus

Void Walker
Although I think epic got the point across.. every well.. I hate hackers too.
And what glory said.
And the constant "stfu kid i rekt you"
"you suck"
"your fat" <--- YOU DON'T KNOW THE PERSON IN REAL LIFE.

OP
OP
RaisinGlory

RaisinGlory

Gold Miner
I feel so satisfied when I see hacker ban appeals get denied. NO SECOND CHANCES FOR HACKERS!!!! NO MERCY FOR HACKERS!!!!!!
The problem with Minecraft: Hackers. I HATE HACKERS. I. HATE. THEM. ONE OF THE MOST DESPICABLE PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD. THEY HAVE NO RESPECT. THEY HAVE NO DIGNITY. THEY HAVE NO SELF-CONTROL. THEY ARE IGNORANT, BLIND, AND CARELESS. NOT TO MENTION RECKLESS. IT RUINS THE GAME FOR EVERYONE AND IT MAKES ME SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD. ADHBPOAHDBPAOHEWRGOAHFGIPOAHWRGIPAWHRGPAODBCSVNPBAEHRPGHARPOHA FDP AND THE EXCUSE THEY HAVE IS THAT "IT'S JUST A GAME"?!??!? OF COURSE IT'S A GAME I'M NOT STUPID. BUT WE'RE HERE TO HAVE FUN AND YOU PEOPLE RUIN THAT FUN AND MAKE IT A WASTE OF TIME THAT PEOPLE WILL NEVER EVER GET BACK AGAIN.

HACKERS. SUCK.

More from where that came from.

Although I think epic got the point across.. every well.. I hate hackers too.
And what glory said.
And the constant "stfu kid i rekt you"
"you suck"
"your fat" <--- YOU DON'T KNOW THE PERSON IN REAL LIFE.

Imacouplepixels

Stone Miner
dat momnt when u get skruby skele 1 to liek 3 herts then a max kit shrekts u n taeks ur keel

@Imacouplepixels

That moment when a prestiged herobrine taps your naked level I creeper buddy and gains Strength I and then proceeds to violate your entire team within seconds. And then a max skeleton pops out.

And shoots you in the dingles.

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Heh. All of this is in game. Well, here I go.

ALL THE TIME I HAVE TO FREAKIN WATCH A STUPID ARGUMENT OVER FREAKIN NOTHING. I SAY ONE WORD AND EVERYONE FREAKIN TURNS ON ME. HEH, I DON'T KNOW, I JUST WANT THEM TO STOP TALKING FOR ONCE. BUT NO, ALWAYS SAYING "1v1 me", "Your stupid", YOU CAN'T EVEN ENGLISH RIGHT.

But you know what, I learnt to watch and laugh at them :) They can't stop embarrassing themselves! Good on them.

2) Freakin lag and combat logging. (We got that).

3) Asking for money. I get it, I nearly have 20k, but earn your own money for flipping once. Yeah, I try to be nice, but noo, you keep spamming me, and I can't report, and won't because you're a friend.

Not that mad, but I hope if that's you, I suggest you stop for the love of God. And lag is just normal lol.