Did Not Receive My Rank

PiggyBarZ

First Step
Date: April 4, 2015 (Philippines, Cebu)

First of all my friend FailPvp Bought me a rank on factions and its the Titan Rank, but when i logged in
on the server i did not get my rank or anything well i thought he was scamming me because i gave him
money at KitPvP and i did not get anything back at all. After a few days he convinced me with his video
(Proof) of buying me the rank Titan. Here is the link -
I really thought that he was scamming but his link convinced me. I tried and tried to relog but still it wont
work so please help me in any way.

Thank You!!! :-D - PiggyBarZ

Jaide Hellspur

Skeleton Slayer
please send an email to [email protected] along with your order information, only Bas or Maarten can straighten out rank issues,
Thanks!

OP
OP
PiggyBarZ

PiggyBarZ

First Step
uhmm sorry but I cannot understand what I am doing with the link you gave me. I tried it and sent it and it closed itself i thought it already
sent the mail but when i opened your link again my mail went error and i dont know how to fix it :-( so thats why i ended up writing here.
I am so sorry if this is inappropriate. Thanks for the reply - PiggyBarZ

OP
OP
PiggyBarZ

PiggyBarZ

First Step
Is there any other easy or simple way to send an email to the owners of the server?. I tried the link again and still there is a dialog box
that says error/failed in sending my mail and I have no idea on how to fix it. - PiggyBarZ :-D

iamontda

Void Walker
To clear up further confusion, if you try to click the email link posted above, it'll try to redirect you to Microsoft Outlook (which you likely don't have installed). Rather than clicking on that email address, copy and paste it with your information in your email provider (Gmail, Hotmail etc).

OP
OP
PiggyBarZ

PiggyBarZ

First Step
How do i find the receipt? This is just a gift from a friend so how can i find the receipt of it?