Agree?

• Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

Boufe

Stone Miner
Okay, we all know that there is a grace period for base building. One of my faction members (Brinille) has had issues with Enemy faction members camping and killing him in OUR claim. In my opinion it is crucial for PvP to be disabled at the bases that we are building, until this grace period is over. I have no idea if it is possible for you to do it specifically in Faction Claims. If it isn't just remove PvP altogether, that may kill the KoTH experience but it is also a possibility that you can enable PvP only in Warzone.

Agree/Disagree

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
PvP will be kept on everywhere since pvp is a part of the gamemode and it would just turn into another survival server otherwise.

RYRYND

Tree Puncher
I actually just replied to Brinille's post on this but I'll sum up what I said here. I agree that it can be annoying but I also recognize that an implementation of something like this would defeat the purpose of Factions. I'm mixed on the idea so I can't upvote nor downvote it. Additionally, I also agree with Ashie that this could make Factions feel more like a second "Survival" server. Maybe there is an idea here but I don't love this grace period concept as I don't feel it will be as necessary down the line (months from now). I do feel there is potential in an alternative to this idea, though, and would maybe be on board if it was altered in a better way.