done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toiletninja

First Step
ive lost 4 sets of full p4unbr3 in 2days because i coudnt crapple/gapple, so sad that this makes players quitting, i farmed like 18 hours for that in 3 days, and all lost it because of 1 shitty fault, im out.... jesus i dont recomment putting time in this server because the only thing you'll get is good gameplay, but after that you'll lose everything because of some eating glitch, wich will ofcourse not get refunded. peace im out

dantosky

Gold Miner
wow 0% understood.
I would suggest writing next time with a bit more sense, I did not understand: what happened, what server it was in, what did you do...
Thanks

CoxBrothers

Emerald Miner
wow 0% understood.
I would suggest writing next time with a bit more sense, I did not understand: what happened, what server it was in, what did you do...
Thanks
He basically said that he lost four sets of protection 4, unbreaking 3 armor. And that it was because of a glitch that doesn't let you eat an enchanted golden apple. And I'm pretty sure he's either talking about factions, or kitpvp.

ive lost 4 sets of full p4unbr3 in 2days because i coudnt crapple/gapple, so sad that this makes players quitting, i farmed like 18 hours for that in 3 days, and all lost it because of 1 shitty fault, im out.... jesus i dont recomment putting time in this server because the only thing you'll get is good gameplay, but after that you'll lose everything because of some eating glitch, wich will ofcourse not get refunded. peace im out
If you're having the problem I think you're having, it's because you're using 1.9. I know the server says that it's completely compatible with 1.8, 1.9, and 1.10. But every so often I'll run into this problem (an easy fix would be to walk while eating, that always works for me), but for me it's not that big of a deal since I mostly play survival. So I would recommend you use 1.8 instead, and that should fix your problem.

OP
OP
T

Toiletninja

First Step
i was using 1.8, im not someone who even plays that on 1.9? still im not getting refunded and this isnt going to get fixed i already know so ye. great server invest your time in it!!

DeletedUser2739

Void Walker
If you're experiencing issues in terms of gameplay, please collect some evidence showing the bug/glitch and open a new support ticket here. Sorry to hear you've had a bad experience on our server involving a bug.

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
i was using 1.8, im not someone who even plays that on 1.9? still im not getting refunded and this isnt going to get fixed i already know so ye. great server invest your time in it!!

Was a pleasure having you here <3

dantosky

Gold Miner

wow 0% understood.
Thanks
He basically said that he lost four sets of protection 4, unbreaking 3 armor. And that it was because of a glitch that doesn't let you eat an enchanted golden apple. And I'm pretty sure he's either talking about factions, or kitpvp.
Lol ty, I really needed a professional traductor

OP
OP
T

Toiletninja

First Step
I mean look what a mod says, they only do this for money, no new people in the community, they dont care, if they get there money they're fine. But they cant fix the most shittiest things, instead of saying bye. Instead, say; we are sorry we are going to fix it. But yep, as i see your profile picture im not talking much because ... not reacting anymore

DeletedUser2739

Void Walker
Again, I'll state, if you're experiencing a bug/glitch, please collect some proof showcasing it, then open a new support ticket under the bug reports department here. We'll take a look at it for you.

AndreasManU

Zombie Killer
I mean look what a mod says, they only do this for money, no new people in the community, they dont care, if they get there money they're fine. But they cant fix the most shittiest things, instead of saying bye. Instead, say; we are sorry we are going to fix it. But yep, as i see your profile picture im not talking much because ... not reacting anymore
They dont get paid though.

TheCaptainBurito

Skeleton Slayer
You're so naive....
Why would the server refund you if you don't have evidence in the first place.
If you would give some proper information then maybe the bug could be fixed.

dantosky

Gold Miner
ToiletNinja if you came here just to start to be toxic. Just leave.

Btw being staff is not a job. It is pure love for the server ( volunteering in other words )

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Locking due to going off-topic/ranting.

If you want to make a support ticket about the issue you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.