Double Coins Voting Doesn't Work

Does this happen to you?

• Total voters

Dylan Buckley

First Step
Hey Snapcraft Fans & owner,
I have been playing Earth Games for quite a while and realised that in nearly every game the double coins voting benefits don't work. In nearly every 14th game I played I get the benefit to work, but all the other times it doesn't work which gets me really frustrated because i have to wait another 24 hours to vote again.
I don't know if the owner set it this way or its a bug or problem that can't be fixed. But I'm simply putting this out there for other people to know and let the owner know whats going on if he doesn't know already. I would really like this to be fixed because I love the double coins benefit in Earth Games and want to be able to use it in every game I play, like the benefit says "Vote for snapcraft to get double coins for 24 hours" or something around the lines of that anyway.
Well thanks for reading my big ramble, Thanks!
-Dylan

Butters

Zombie Killer
Hm. It doesn't happen to be that often. It DOES happen every now and then. Some games they're glitched. I am also VIP on EarthGames and occasionally I can't buy any VIP items. So there are a few bugs with it. It doesn't happen that much though.

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
It works for me everytime, even if I don't vote on eg... still counts the vote lol idk if it's suppose to be like that, but yeah works fine for me.

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
Well that's because when you vote, it votes for every part of the server.
No.... cause I know when I vote like in factions, I don't get shout in creative... or I'm pretty sure lol I might just be living under a rock but I'm pretty sure that doesn't happen... ._.

Butters

Zombie Killer
No.... cause I know when I vote like in factions, I don't get shout in creative... or I'm pretty sure lol I might just be living under a rock but I'm pretty sure that doesn't happen... ._.
Well it's supposed to count as a vote for every server.