Pending Dragon Heads in Skyblock

coates45

First Step
Can Dragon Heads be added to either the End when you travel there or into the shop (Or both of these places). I've been after the item (dming literally everyone with power) for a while to no avail. It isn't just me who is after these heads in the Skyblock community and it would be greatly appreciated if they could be added to the server!

Thanks Alot,
The coolest guy on snapcraft (besides marteen if he adds dragon heads obviously)
coates45

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Agree, would price it expensive tho either on /shop or /jobs shop

Dakota tucker

First Step
i agree they should be a added to skyblock not only is it cool to have and you can do so much with it and it would make geting 5mil island worth worth trying to get and would make players more desired to keep playing and get there island to 5mil.

kind regards silkbiscuit

JustMini

Tree Puncher
+1 for sure would bring an item that many people want, if you put a big rarity and big price tag on it people also will have to grind for it. Which creates an extra challenge for people to work on.

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
+1
It should be an item that is very hard to get imo

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
+1 for sure would bring an item that many people want, if you put a big rarity and big price tag on it people also will have to grind for it. Which creates an extra challenge for people to work on.
This ^

+1