Enchanting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarpon

Skeleton Slayer
Ok so, 160$ for 32 enchantment potions? Are you kidding me? That's 740$ if you want to enchant a sword with 30 levels. I think that the staff made them WAYYYY to expensive. I hope this was a mistake or something, because at this price, you would have to play for a very long time to even get that much money. Also, please add books to kitpvp.

iamontda

Void Walker
The thing I've always heard about from Kit is that there are a lot of players who grind up and get great diamond gear. It may seem over the top, but as others know you can spend a lot of time playing Kit and not even notice that you have a sizeable of money.

Yeah, it's a bit unfair, but that's the solution to having many OP players right now (plus they have to work harder; gangs also have a vault sort of deal, so it wouldn't be hard to work as a group to get money).

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
For the '1.8 lag players' this is the point where it gets pretty unfair . -. I mean, They allready have much lag.. And They cant make money as fast as They Usually do or as others do, and then the prices are over priced..

Its my opinion and idk if im the only one Who liked old kit better,,
Anyways good work on the update...

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
It costs 3 levels to enchant in 1.8. Makes it more difficult for people to get P4 as well. This is mostly the aim with this change. You can still get your P4, just a bit more difficult and you have to work for it.

OP
OP
Tarpon

Tarpon

Skeleton Slayer
Only people who have no life and or are dedicated to kitpvp (No Offence) can have enchanted diamond armor now. I believe that this is unfair.

Ex: It takes 740$ to enchant a diamond sword with 30 levels now vs. 340 in the old KitPvP.
-_-

iamontda

Void Walker
Please read through your post a few times, Tarpon.
Only people who have no life and or are dedicated to kitpvp (No Offence) can have enchanted diamond armor now

That's a good thing, because we want dedicated KitPvP players, not random lackeys wearing p4 armour that they scrounged up in two days popping on and mauling everyone so that they can give their friends free money. I also now get why people hate the saying "no offense", since if you're going to say something that could be very offensive, I wouldn't say it at all.

The thing is, I'm sitting here right now, during school, just turned 16 years old yesterday, waiting for my life to flip once I'm done with school, and arguing with a fine player on the Forums of a popular Minecraft server without even being paid. I can't have a life until I graduate from high school at age 18, and even then I'll have to work onwards. For now until I'm probably 20 Minecraft and video games in general are my life, the community is my life, and for some KitPvP is their life in the way Creative is to me.

No offense taken, but y'know. That's how I feel. Probably others who feel that way about video games too. :flintandsteel:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tarpon

Tarpon

Skeleton Slayer
Please read through your post a few times, Tarpon.

That's a good thing, because we want dedicated KitPvP players, not random lackeys wearing p4 armour that they scrounged up in two days popping on and mauling everyone so that they can give their friends free money. I also now get why people hate the saying "no offense", since if you're going to say something that could be very offensive, I wouldn't say it at all.

The thing is, I'm sitting here right now, during school, just turned 16 years old yesterday, waiting for my life to flip once I'm done with school, and arguing with a fine player on the Forums of a popular Minecraft server without even being paid. I can't have a life until I graduate from high school at age 18, and even then I'll have to work onwards. For now until I'm probably 20 Minecraft and video games in general are my life, the community is my life, and for some KitPvP is their life in the way Creative is to me.

No offense taken, but y'know. That's how I feel. Probably others who feel that way about video games too. :flintandsteel:
Totally not what I meant but k.

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
So you have to work for it? That's the only change- it's not impossible to get P4 and a sword, just have to kill a few more people to get it.

Bestdude54

Gold Miner
Heres a guide to 1.8. Get all your dia gear up. Save up $1280. splash and get 30 levels. 640 gone. Enchant whatever item you see p4 or s4 or power 4 or things like that. Then, it will get you to 27 levels. Splash a few bottles. back to 30 levels. enchant something else p4. Repeat. Once youve done all your gear you still have 27 levels ready for using to repair or do the 2nd enchant and get a set of p2. I love this update, enchanting is so ez!

Lets compare. $5000 worth of exp bottles to get 3 sets of dia using the old 1.7
$1280 (or a bit more) to get 3 sets of dia using the new update

Status
Not open for further replies.