~Event schedule general servers~

Collie1121

Gold Miner
Heya there! You may know me as SirSmellAlot or KonradFreestun. I'm mostly a Skyblock player but over time of playing I've decided to make a current event schedule for the amazing people on Snapcraft.
I've decided to host these events myself. Some of them are already announced and explained, others aren't yet but will follow soon. Some of these events are really small, others are major and big.

31/10/2018: Skyblock Halloween Chaos Event - https://snapcraft.net/threads/21414/
20/12/2018: Skyblock Christmas Event - https://snapcraft.net/threads/21375/
21/12/2018: Prison Drop them stacks - (Basically an event based on people who participate on the forums. I will give away 2x 500M, 4x 250M and one time 1B on prison. Don't say: I want to win below this thread, An Special threat will come soon).
25/12/2018 Kitpvp Drop them stacks - Doing a 2x $500, 2x250 and a 1x 1000$ giveaway.
31/12/2018 Survival Hide and seek kings. (More information will be given about the event soon).

Special thanks to those who help me support this event with rewards and such.

Kind Regards

SirSmellAlot/KonradFreestun
(Nick)

Wrys

Gold Miner
Heyo smelly.
I’m thinking about creatingn a new island, one that has 16 natural spawning mob grinders. It’s going to be a mega build. At the same time I’m just going to be making a bunch of gambling machines lol. Skyblocks is not as dead anymore! They just need to make it a little more op to get people’s attention.

OP
OP
Collie1121

Collie1121

Gold Miner
Heyo smelly.
I’m thinking about creatingn a new island, one that has 16 natural spawning mob grinders. It’s going to be a mega build. At the same time I’m just going to be making a bunch of gambling machines lol. Skyblocks is not as dead anymore! They just need to make it a little more op to get people’s attention.

Hi Wrys, I may have an suggestion for you that would be appreciateable. You could make it an community island where you invite random new players who can build whatever they want. You just give them a beginning and once they have made a bit of money, they are able to move further on their own.

NotDyl

Zombie Killer
nice

OP
OP
Collie1121

Collie1121

Gold Miner
Quick updates on the event schedule:
- Dropping them stacks prison edition is now 10B for giveaway
- Christmas event Skyblock edition is now 900M in value, also 10x $1.000.000 give away

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Neat