Factions Faction ideas

Bobby019

First Step
Minecraft Username:
vClxqz​

Suggestion's Title
Faction ideas​

Suggestion Details
Obviously, factions is not where it needs to be as it died very quickly this last reset. Here are some of my ideas to add​
- Unban most. Unban all always brings back players but some of these players still cheat and break rules and get banned again. Pick and choose who to unban and who not to.​
- Migrate some ideas from other servers. For example, Jartexnetwork's factions has great envoys. They are worth it to go for and help smaller factions get on ftop because it gives spawners and most importantly, sets.​
- Sets - On Jartex envoys provide sets with custom enchants on them. Currently on Snapcraft, the only way to get p5 is by a high rank kit redeem. Although p4 can contest p5, I think it is unfair to lower ranks/no ranks. A great idea is to put p5 in crates with benefits to them. NOT Bape or Adidas sets which grant a 25% damage increase and 25% decrease in damage intake. INSTEAD do basic custom enchants already on them. ex. Speed 2 depth strider 3 and frozen 2.​
- Everything that should be kept the way it is - The 3 bosses are good with fair rewards; Keep the XP and custom enchant plugin the same; KoTH is well balanced.​
- Small things to change - Add more custom enchants. don't add useless/Overpowered ones; Caves need a rework; Make seasons shorter; Give the map some personality not all flat; disallow auto claim while flying in wilderness (Allows players to travel across the map insanely quickly); Change the grinder at spawn. (No one wants to sit there and kill pigs. The animals also walk around in spawn); Make weekly or bi-weekly F-Top rewards actually worth it; Gaps are currently bugged with a 10-minute cooldown, fix it; Change it to a 45 second to 1 minute cooldown.; Bow boosting made PvP fun although controversial; Change or completely get rid of uncommon and common crates. They are actually the most useless thing in the game; Make sure restarts do not interfere with KoTHs.​
NOTE: Do not add custom enchants that lead to a 3-4 hit quick drop, even on p4.​
let me know if I missed something​

How could this idea help improve Snapcraft?
Obviously these are very shallow suggestions with little to no depth but can be looked into further by owners and staff.​

Extra Information:
I speak a lot about Jartex, I think there are good ideas that should be migrated over to snapcraft . Although Snapcraft should be its own server with its own plugins and such.​

Last edited:

axhe

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Instead of turning factions into Jartex 2.0, it needs its own personality. I agree that most stuff on factions currently are either bugged or useless so hopefully that'll be changed.

Some decent suggestions for sure.

OP
OP
B

Bobby019

First Step
Instead of turning factions into Jartex 2.0, it needs its own personality. I agree that most stuff on factions currently are either bugged or useless so hopefully that'll be changed.

Some decent suggestions for sure.
Basically what I was trying to say here:
Extra Information:
I speak a lot about Jartex, I think there are good ideas that should be migrated over to snapcraft . Although Snapcraft should be its own server with its own plugins and such.

iFlyYT

Tree Puncher
- Unban most. Unban all always brings back players but some of these players still cheat and break rules and get banned again. Pick and choose who to unban and who not to.
+1. Unless its doxxers, dupers or other people. Unban all. Give people another chance to enjoy a brand new Snapcraft.
- Migrate some ideas from other servers. For example, Jartexnetwork's factions has great envoys. They are worth it to go for and help smaller factions get on ftop because it gives spawners and most importantly, sets.
I like the envoys too, they aren't too popular on Jartex but it does help smaller factions and gets more people interested to play.
- Sets - On Jartex envoys provide sets with custom enchants on them. Currently on Snapcraft, the only way to get p5 is by a high rank kit redeem. Although p4 can contest p5, I think it is unfair to lower ranks/no ranks. A great idea is to put p5 in crates with benefits to them. NOT Bape or Adidas sets which grant a 25% damage increase and 25% decrease in damage intake. INSTEAD do basic custom enchants already on them. ex. Speed 2 depth strider 3 and frozen 2.
I disagree on adding a ton of custom enchants but having other methods to get protection 5 is a brilliant idea.
Make seasons shorter
I'd like to suggest a month or two.
disallow auto claim while flying in wilderness
+1
Give the map some personality not all flat
This needs to be implemented, I agree on this hugely.

Overall, really good suggestion. I disagree on a few parts but I like the effort put into this. +1 overall