Faction Recruiting [mobspvp]

Breadcrumbfail

Iron Miner
Hey Everyone! MOBSPVP is currently recruiting for new members. There are not many requirements to join this faction, but below is the criteria that you have to meet in order to join MOBSPVP. If you do not meet these requirements, you will most likely be denied.

~ You MUST have good power at all times (at least 6/10)
~ You MUST be friendly and open to other players
~ You NEED to understand how the server operates (or for lack of better words, you cant be a total noob xD)
~ You NEED to be honest and accepting of other faction members
-- Basically, just be nice and follow the rules

Here is the information that you need to fill out in order to join MOBSPVP:
* = required + = recommended - = optional

*Minecraft Username:
+Real Name:
+How long you've played factions:
*Factions rank:
-Specific Skills:
+On a scale of 1-10, how much do you pvp:
+MCMMO Stats:
*Faction player power (-10 - 10):
+Previous factions you've been in (if available):
*Relationship with other faction(s) (if available):
*Why you want to join MOBSPVP:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few things you should know about our faction:
~ We're pretty particular about power, and we like to be maxed out. If you do not have good power management, you might as well not even apply.
~ We don't have an "f home" - every player makes their own base/house/vault and is expected to take responsibility and care of it.
~ 1 chunk of land is allocated per player unless otherwise discussed (this may not seem like a lot, but keep in mind it's from bedrock to build limit).
~ About power: If you're 10/10, great. If you're 6/10, you should probably get it back up. If it drops below 4, I'm going to be forced to demote you to recruit until you can get your power back up, if it drops below 1, I will make contact with you and you will have 24 hours to get your power up to atleast 6 or I will be forced to kick you out of the faction.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skype is strongly recommended, as a "faction chat" is sometimes necessary, and I will send personal messages every now and then to check in. With that being said, if you don't have skype, or aren't willing to give it out, you probably won't get accepted.

If you're interested in joining, please reply to this thread with the criteria above, and I will either make a post regarding whether or not you've been accepted, or send you a personal skype message. Me and Mitliso (another faction member) will be reviewing the applications, so please allow 1-3 days for replies. I believe that's all for now, so if there's any new/updated information I'll make another post in this thread.

To everyone applying: Good Luck!

KindaKyle

First Step
Kinda_Kyle
Kyle
Kinda_Kyle
Roughly 3 hours day + AFK
1 Month
PvP and Building
PvP:9/10
Power:10
ROYAL, KNIGHTS