Factions Features

PandaPVP

Gold Miner
Since we see there will be some changes to the Survival server, I think it would be a good idea for the factions server to! For me a non-rank I hate to see that it's exceedingly hard to get god apples. Could we revert to the old recipe? Yes, with mcmmo here it's easier to get the double drops. But it takes a lot of time for us to get them. Could we also have kits? Maybe a daily kit and a weekly kit. With these here with 1 or 2 god apples included in the Weekly kit, it will make new-comers (larger-playerbase) of the server want to stay here. I like the new /lottery feature but a lot of us have an excess amount of good supplies that other people want and don't get me started with commerce... Could we possibly have /auction this will make trading 100% safe and would keep players entertained in chat.

Those are my ideas! Post yours here to!

Billybobice

Zombie Killer
I don't think non-ranked players should get any god apples in their would-be-kits because most ranks don't get god apples either. Due to how OP god apples are in a pvp-based game, god apples are supposed to be hard to get. If only 72 gold and an apple is required to make a god apple, people would be making them with ease. Also, it is not that hard to obtain god apples for they can be purchased from a player for about 1k, implying that they don't scam.

The weekly kits, in my opinion, should not be added. Extra starter kits should be added to help players who've had a rough start on the server.

Also, if you're saying that you have an "excess amount of good supplies," then find the right people to sell to. Ask around to see who is trustworthy and sell to them. The easiest way to get money is to sell to the store, for it is risk free.

The /auction idea is great. I'd love to see others' insight on this idea. I'd love to be bidding for a Luck of the Sea X hoe.

What I'd really want to see would be SOME punishment for scamming. Yes I understand the reasons for why scamming is allowed (Thanks Alemence), but it should not be widespread because I feel that it will create a negative, untrustworthy atmosphere in an economy/pvp based Factions server.

Benthecricketer

Zombie Killer
I do love and agree with the /auction idea, I have played many mincraft server's with this plugin and it makes bidding and selling stuff really fun.

Aaron

Creeper Hugger
I'm gonna make it very clear right now that this is not Staff-condoned, and anything posted here will probably not be implemented (unless already planned). Features can't be added by snapping (pun intended) our fingers together.

OP
OP
PandaPVP

PandaPVP

Gold Miner
I'm gonna make it very clear right now that this is not Staff-condoned, and anything posted here will probably not be implemented (unless already planned). Features can't be added by snapping (pun intended) our fingers together.
Haha, yeah I know. But it would be cool to have some new features so the player-count will go back to the thousands like last summer. Those were the good times. :)

Billybobice

Zombie Killer
It's always good to have some ideas out there, if the staff should ever need some input from the common Snapcrafter. Don't forget we're part of the community too, and that we see the server differently from the staff. I'm not saying that you should listen to us, but it wouldn't hurt to consider the ideas of us too. :-P