Factions

CoxBrothers

Emerald Miner
Hey Snapcraft people's

I was thinking of starting to play on factions, but I wasn't sure if I was going to be active enough. So I was just wondering about how many hours I would need to play (and how frequently) to reasonably play factions?

FearDirtyDan

Tree Puncher
Honestly you can play as often or not as often as you want.That being said, the more you play the better you can get, find raids, PvP, make a base, talk to friends, make money, that's what is included in the snapcraft experience, we are a smaller community which helps players to get to know each other better and have more fun, I hope to see you around on factions :)

RefinedBird

Zombie Killer
Just join a power faction and don't contribute.
Example:
join a power factions, vote, give faction 1k a month.
You are now in a power faction forever.

Very very effective.

OpticUniversse

Zombie Killer
Just play when you can't, don't force it or you'll ruin your factions experience. If you play for an hour a day, that's fine, if you play for 8, that's fine. Just remember to have fun!

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Yeah, like what the others said above. You can play as much as you want or little. I would advise you to go on quite often to check bases and what not though :-P

Jaide Hellspur

Skeleton Slayer
Just remember you need to log in at least every 10 days to remain in a faction or you are automatically kicked and your power goes to zero.

Jaide Hellspur

Skeleton Slayer
Factions has always been like that (at least since i've been playing), though the time limits have changed since the last reset. Minechat is useful for logging in when you can't get to a computer.

black_mits

Gold Miner
Well thanks Jaide as always u are awesome thanks for the info. Btw didn't know that as this reset is my first factions experience but I am having fun.