Fav Song?

noahsponge

Diamond Miner
Looking for some New music to Listen to,

If you have any music (Really doesint matter what kind) Please Let me know :) cx

P.S
Pie

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
Look up Technicolor by Madeon, Home by Madeon, Finale by Madeon, Shuriken by Madeon, Icarus by Madeon, Pay no Mind by Madeon (yes I know, i like Madeon lol) Far Away by Tristam and Braken, One for all, All for one by Razihel and Virtual Riot, Evil Gameboy by Virtual Riot, Greyhound by Swedish House Mafia, anddddd... Yeah :-P

All these are really good EDM songs and if you want more of these just look up more songs by the above named artists and their record labels and you'll find a ton of good music

iamontda

Void Walker
Check out music by the Gorillaz band (try Dare first, catchy song), Liquicity for liquid music (very good for background music, Youtuber/ music artist called Kasger has hour long liquid music tracks and they're fun to run through), and I just got into Wild Colonial Bhoys. If you're looking for random things try Weird Al, Harry101uk, or simply search up what you like on Youtube if it isn't in Spotify etc. :)

iLukeee

Zombie Killer
I like electronic dance music, so I like calvin harris (fave song - faith - calvin harris)

SurrenderToMe

Stone Miner
PROXIMITY FTW!!!!!!
PARIS BLOHM <----- OP SONG TOO!