Firerock17's Skyblock Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firerock17

First Step
  • Helper Application__________________________________________________________
  • How long you have been playing on Snapcraft.net?:I have been on this server for a while but i did take a major break from minecraft for about 7 months to try other games out and focus on school. I am now playing constantly every day and have had SnapCraft for approximately 9 months {not including my absense of 7 months.}
  • How often are you online for?:now im on about 5-6 hours from Monday-Friday and am on for around 6-8 hours from Saturday-Sunday {These Hours may change depending on where i am on the weekend}
  • Why you are right for the job as helper? How can you contribute to the staff team:I am very friendly towards players, i make friends easily and im constantly helping people with their poblems. {Like if i can help someone with a little money i do.} I am very calm and use any power i get efficiently and rightfully. I am constantly on after 3:30 Pm EST from Monday-Friday. And around anytime from Saturday-Sunday. I can contribute by constantly being on and helping everyone who needs it and communicating with the players as i already do. I wont abuse any power given to me nor will i use it to my advantage in The game.
  • Have you ever been banned/jailed/muted? Explain briefly, please.:I have never been accused/put in a possition of getting banned,jailed, nor muted. Im very polite and sometimes funny when i can be. Ive gotten along well with most players on Skyblock aswell.
  • A little about yourself.:I am a 15 year old Male in HighSchool. I have 4 Siblings, i am the second oldest asside from my 18 year old brother. Ive played Minecraft since 1.3.4, im pretty sure i was around 9 or 10 years old. I have had experience with being a staff member. Ive been all positions but not on huge servers, just small servers. Thats why i am trying to get Helper as a start of a new style of staff for myself and hopefully be a great role model for the server and the staff team, as all of yall do already.
  • my Skype is currently:Firerock17

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.