Fishing Adds + Maybe axes

Add G-Axes?

• Total voters

Boltzie

First Step
FISHING:
Fishing is an add to kitpvp that has made a lot of fun for many players and added a different way to get money for all types of players, ranked or unranked. Beautiful add but to me seems pretty low quality.

Suggested changes:
- Adding more legendary names, I think there's pygmy whale... any others? Seems just sort of bland when you catch one type of legendary every time
-Implement of new fish, above legendary (Mythic possibly, another name is perfectly fine)
-Improvise of the worth of fish, Legendary is $500-$600 around those lines, quite low. Unless there is an add of a better fish that is legendary, then keep it at $500, "Mythics" being $1k+
- Get rid of the use of legendary at the moment which is restoring health to full, instead, have a certain type of legendary worth $200 to sell, and make it the use of a G-Apple. Considering G-apples are around $300 to buy, I think $200 is a good sell rate because you'd lose money if you don't use the fish as a G-apple
- Fishing tags, fish count of all times catches possibly.
-If there is a way to add particles when catching a "Mythic" or legendary I think that would be fun! It would be a cool surprise and seem more rewarding.

AXES: This is definitely something that a lot of people might disagree on, and I think is probably deserves a separate thread, but just was something on my mind.

The use of axes in PVP is that it does higher damage to the durability of your armor in return for less damage on health than swords, If Snapcraft implemented Diamond G-Axes, this would mean people might be running both an axe and a sword at the same time making a kill more rewarding, or one or the other. A diamond axe should be a regular thing that you are able to max out into a G-Axe. In the same way of swords. This would also add more variety to the kitpvp G-Fighting community, but definitely something not everyone might agree upon.

Thank you for your time and hopefully some changes to fishing might happen
-WeeDisDope

RyRy__

Zombie Killer
+1

Like the idea for the fishing, would definitely encourage more players to start fishing. Not done it myself so I cannot give a reason why this wouldn't be a good suggestion. However on axes, changes the entire dynamic of PvP, they had removed the mcmmo for axes since it would get way too overpowered. I'd like to see a balanced axe system but since they deal more damage, making them a rarity in-game would be the smartest move otherwise they would be abused. If there was a way for them to be balanced it would be a great addition.

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
I like some of the fishing ideas

I disagree with the axe idea. We had axes one wipe and they were disallowed this wipe. Due to abuse, some players have them currently but they are not intended to be in the wipe.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I think adding more types of fish and increasing their worth is a great idea. Would also love to see a fishing tag. I love tags. I want more tags!