For Mayamush, I Don't Hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

PieIsGood

Void Walker
1. He doesn't hack in snapcraft, who cares if he hacks on another server(s)? They will just come to snap to get away from the hackers.
2. I though you cant ban a person from admitting of hacking on snapcraft, let alone another server
3. When was that screenshot, that could be way back when he used nuker, now irrelevant.
4. I'm not saying anyting or accusing of anyone using their staff rank wrong, or of anyone hacking, just my input.

OP
OP
bub5

bub5

Gold Miner
AndreasManU,I sethome on top of my base incase someone was attacking it and I could kill them. I went /home top and there you guys are invis, I saw your pot affects so I hit around to try and catch you (I didn't know it was you at the time) I saw you sprinting which leaves a trail of crumbs behind or what ever they're called.

As other people have asked, could you lock the thread since it was only intended to show mayamush the screenshot and she has replied

Edit: my base is only 15 blocks long so don't exargerate

AndreasManU

Zombie Killer
AndreasManU,I sethome on top of my base incase someone was attacking it and I could kill them. I went /home top and there you guys are invis, I saw your pot affects so I hit around to try and catch you (I didn't know it was you at the time) I saw you sprinting which leaves a trail of crumbs behind or what ever they're called.

As other people have asked, could you lock the thread since it was only intended to show mayamush the screenshot and she has replied

Edit: my base is only 15 blocks long so don't exargerate
You looked down at us when we was invisible under your base (which is in your sky) You also came down and somehow saw us, and killed us. (we were invisible).

Mayamush

Skeleton Slayer
Closing thread, requested by owner and turning into a big argument.

I asked for a screenshot because some players suspected he was hacking. He gave the screenshot, so all is well.

Status
Not open for further replies.