For You Iaaronn

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLozano99

Tree Puncher
You know its funny Iaron I have heard a lot about you over the years I played snap craft and at first I didn't believe it. But observing all the conflicts you have had between me specifically the ones on the forums I have discovered one thing. With all the appeals I give I never get to defend them. Basically you respond with an argument and that argument is always some reason that justifies why the appeal is declined. But you never let me explain myself and looking at other appeals you never let anyone explain them selves. And that tells a lot. It shows you are quick to shut someone down and basically keep it one sided. It also shows that you gamble on the hope that the person you declined won't respond and just accept their punishment. Now don't get me wrong some people do deserve it but some like myself do not. It mostly shows that you are in denial you don't want to here the explanation and that is why your so quick to lock the forum. But mostly you think no one will defend theme self but that's were your wrong I will defend myself till the end. I did not use x-ray i do not hack and most importantly I do not go down with out explaining myself. Now in your case that doesn't mean much you'll just probably respond In some way that will make you look like the innocent and good one or something that will justify the way you handle things. But one thing is for sure I gave you a chance to respond remember that. I gave you a chance to respond to defend yourself. Because at the end of the day I'm not getting unbanned. But I know I didn't x ray but there is nothing I can do because your the admin. But what I can do Is call you on your wrongs because your not perfect and I say this today because I hope that others will learn that they to have a voice a voice that they can use to defend them self with. Because it's time someone stood up to you. Now you can delete this or do whatever you want to keep it in your favor Mr. Admin but just remember one thing I gave you a chance to respond don't ever forget that. This is PLozano99 signing off peace

Aaron

Creeper Hugger
Your first thread is titled "Aaron Abuse". Your second and third threads are nearly 5 minutes apart. I'm not here to be your best friend, I'm here for Snapcraft. Not only that, but decisions are made by the staff team, I'm just the one that says them. Hate me all you want, but at the end of the day, you're only lying to yourself.

And since you say you don't hack so very adamantly, here's a video of you hacking from just last month:

Put down the salt.

Last edited:

Cookie

Diamond Miner
So many grammar mistakes. My head hurts.
I'm tempted to correct them all....

*It's *iAaron *Snapcraft *at first I didn't believe it but, observing all the blah blah blah *the selves, and that tells a lot. *Now don't get me wrong, some people do deserve it, but some like myself, do not. *you're *But mostly, *themselves, but that's *where *you're wrong. *I did not use X-Ray, I do not hack, and most importantly, (Commas) I do not go down *without *Now in your case, that doesn't mean much (Period). *But one thing is for sure (Period). I gave you a chance to respond (Period again). Remember that. *I gave you a chance to respond; to defend yourself, (COMMA. Stop forgetting them) because at the end of the day, (COMMA) I'm not getting unbanned. But I know I didn't x-ray (Period). But there is nothing I can do because *you're the admin. But what I can do *is (Lower case i)call you on your wrongs because *you're not perfect. (Start of a new sentence) And I saw this today (COMMA), because I hope that others will learn that they have a voice; a voice that they can use to defend *themselves with. (Never start a sentence with because). It's time someone stood up to you. Now you can delete this (Comma), or do whatever you want to keep it in your favor (Comma asdfghjkl), Mr. Admin. (New sentence) But just remember one thing (Period). I gave you a chance to respond (Period). Don't ever forget that.

No life confirmed.

And as you can see, this is just another ranty thread, wanting to prove one wrong, when they are at fault. :)

Aaron

Creeper Hugger
I also want to mention, saying you don't hack when we have clear proof you do isn't defending yourself. All that does is start a conversation that looks very similar to something like this:
"I don't hack"
"Yes you do, here's proof"
"That's lag. I don't hack"
"That's not lag, you hack"
"No I don't"
"Yes I do"
"No I don't"
-thread closed-
"Omg Aaron so abusive, very baddie, much salt. No proof for ban, I did nothing wrong"
If you wanted to defend yourself, you wouldn't lying straight up to us. Hell, I would be more impressed and inclined to unban you if the conversation went a little more like this:
"I'm sorry for xraying, I have cleaned my folder -show screenshot-, I will not hack again"
"That's great. Here, we've shortened you ban to ___, but you need to make sure to not break any more rules"!

Anywho, too late for that now.

RaisinGlory

Gold Miner
we don't need hackers on this server anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.