Forum Game: The Worst Teacher Ever!

LuckyThinking

Zombie Killer
So the way you play this game is pretty much name the worst teacher you have ever had in your life, and why they sucked so bad.

I'll start.

Back in 4th grade my teacher punished me for homework I didn't do, even though she didn't write it on the whiteboard. On one of my school's half days, she treated the classroom like a full day. And when the bell, rang, she had the funniest look of confusion on her face.

Eventually she got pregnant and we got a nice sub for the rest of the year. (She let us chew gum)

Shine

Iron Miner
In 7th grade I had a teacher who would get pissed off at kids who went to the bathroom, even if they actually had to. Also, on the last week of school, she gave us an essay that would determine our overall grade and we had 4 days to do it, without taking it home...

#WorstTeacherEver

Twwhaik4

Zombie Killer
Welp in Elementary school, all grades had the same science teacher. She was a psychotic freak who had 2 pet snakes and 2 rats. She would threaten kids by putting the snake which was "not venemous" on their shoulders. One kid ended up peeing in his pants because he got so scared. She was fired after both of her snakes escaped their cage and managed to sneak inside the rats cages and eat them. Then the snakes went all over the school, causing us to have a lockdown.

Also I had this really mean, old, and grumpy sub. The sad part is that she recently passed away from a heart attack.... yay :3 jk

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
Welp in Elementary school, all grades had the same science teacher. She was a psychotic freak who had 2 pet snakes and 2 rats. She would threaten kids by putting the snake which was "not venemous" on their shoulders. One kid ended up peeing in his pants because he got so scared. She was fired after both of her snakes escaped their cage and managed to sneak inside the rats cages and eat them. Then the snakes went all over the school, causing us to have a lockdown.

Also I had this really mean, old, and grumpy sub. The sad part is that she recently passed away from a heart attack.... yay :3 jk
Oh my.... o.O

iamontda

Void Walker
6th grade English teacher. I forgot her last name, but, well, we disagreed at times. One prominent moment was when I wrote in my "daily writing" about Sea World and how we visited my cousin while she worked there and ate ice cream with her. Being a sixth grader, she insisted that I wouldn't be able to remember going to Sea World as a young child. I explained to her that I did, because as a 3- to 4-year-old my parents had bought a 2 year Sea World pass (since we lived in Orange County), and thus we would visit Sea World many times a month.

I still have a crush on Sea World; we're going to the one in Texas this summer. Anyways, she still didn't believe me, and to this day it's murdered me. However, her mistake is probably the reason why I try to stay open minded, and why I like to think deeply about different things.

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
In 7th grade, I had this teacher. Most of my teachers were pretty nice though. Anyways, he was my science and maths teacher. He was those type of teachers who want you to stare at them while talking and not doing anything. Also those types who make math question they don't even know the answer to. Anyways, once he was talking to a specific group of kids in my class, not me, and I was writing stuff on my sticky notes. He saw me doing that, and threw the bunch of sticky notes to the bin. But it wss those sticky notes sticky on opposite sides. Sp if you drop them, holding the top part, the rest drops in a Z format. Due to my sticky notes being made like that, it opened up, which looked pretty cool, and he missed the bin. Others in the class started calling out things like "wow!", "cool!". My teacher just glared at me. The rest ot the year was pretty hard because he just talks a lot. More than necessary.

Cookie

Diamond Miner
In 4th grade, I had this cruel math teacher who would single out students, by calling their name in front of the entire class, and pointing out their mistakes in front of everyone... It was terrible... And she never liked me, so it just made things 10x worse. I never want to go back to that year.

I'm in class as I write this... hue...

Aaron

Creeper Hugger
You think these guys are bad? Wait until you get profs in post-secondary school.

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
You think these guys are bad? Wait until you get profs in post-secondary school.
I only think he was bad because different people experience more school years, and grades than others, lol. Sounds scary though.

iamontda

Void Walker
Oh god post-secondary school T.T I'll be going to an Academy or some college if I don't get accepted in the academy.

And yeah, I agree with Vicky about school years too. You realize after elementary school that teachers can be terrible, so as I've gone through high school I've shrugged off quite a few bad teachers. However, before then I felt that the teachers needed to listen and understand all the time, and that's why I felt crushed.

Imacouplepixels

Stone Miner
My 6th grade teacher made a marshmallow man out of toothpicks and marshmallows and then pounded it with a hammer, smashed it against the walls, twisted it to shreds, and set it alight until it was burnt to a crisp, all while voice-acting the screams and moans. The point of that lesson? Chemical vs physical changes.
She spent some time in the Philippines. Must have unhinged her.

Also, this guy who substitutes regularly at my high school. He talked about staring at this really cute girl in another high school back then. That had nothing to do with projectile motion

Twak

Gold Miner
In 5th grade, My Sub pushed my friend off the rocking chair and said "Im old. I need it more than you."
Bruh