GhostReturn

Hmoob

First Step
I'm a boy and I'm 14 years old (10/27/2002), and I'm good with creative thinking and critical thinking. I'm a bodybuilder and a power-lifter. I live in California, and my main language is Hmong. I go to Golden Valley High School, yet my major is to become a architect because I'm strong at math and design. My favorite hobbies is camping, fishing, games, and sport. I usually play MC everyday at any time, but sometimes I'm busy. I'm looking forward to become a Staff for this server and I have experience Staff before.

Last edited:

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Hello, welcome to the forums! As you said, you have creative thinking then could you post some image on creative forums show what your building looks like. I am looking forward to seeing your amazing building. I always online on creative. I hope sometime you can show me of your building what you have on your plot/plots or see me around. I wish you best of luck with your future to become an architect.

Emmmma

Skeleton Slayer
Welcome to the forums and good luck on your application!

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Welcome to Snapcraft! Make sure to make some friends here. :)
Good luck on your Staff Application.

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
Welcome to the forums and to Snapcraft! I hope you enjoy your stay and good luck on your application. :)

_P_

Gold Miner
Hey fellow gym practitioner! (Although I am not a bodybuilder)
I must say, for a 14 year old asian kid, your english is very good! (Way better than some of the asian at my university >_>)

axhe

SrMod
Staff member
SrMod
Welcome to Snapcraft, good luck on your application! :)