Giant Spawner Project: Read!!

Riskdemon

Stone Miner
Hello everyone! I'm currently drawing out a design for a super efficient, zero loss, and not to mention expensive wither skeleton grinder.

The build will comprise of a MINIMUM of 39 spawners. You read that correctly, THIRTY Nine. Over 1000 mobs will spawn per minute roughly if my calculations are correct, though they may not be. The design will have a player area, fitted with an enchantment zone, repair zone, Wither (boss) grinding zone, and a chest shop. This build is guaranteed to work and I already have roughly 1/3 of the needed spawners in hand. Though I have enough to buy the next 1/3.
The overall project will cost roughly 13.5 million ingame cash. As you know, some mobs glitch through walls, well I have a way to prevent that, which you may find interesting.

I am requesting donations to help get this thing started, I will have a donator wall showing all donations given and the players will be ranked by the value given.
The spawner will only be open to the top 3 donators on a 24 hour basis.
The fourth and fifth donors will have access to the grinder in a 12 hour period.
5th through 10th will have a 6 hour period.
No need to worry though, players who do not donate, or cannot afford to, will be able to access the grinder. This is because once a day, for a 1-2 hour period. I will open the island to all.

My estimated hourly profit, solo that is, is around 600-800k ingame cash. This is because with my current 10 spawner design, I'm making around 125-200k per hour solo.
Please let me know if you are interested! Msg Riskdemon ingame for more info.

P.S: the grinder can be equipped with up to 65 spawners! Which it will be once it's completed.
The spawner opens once 39 have been placed.

Thank you!

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Riskdemon

Stone Miner
My other alternative is to only allow access to the spawner to the top 5 donators. Meaning that is an exclusive grinder. I may go with this option, depending on the feedback.

I will be going with this option: (edit)

@pipslayer has donated 1x Skeleton Spawner to the project

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Riskdemon

Stone Miner
Update: the spawner shell is complete. I have 20 of the 65 spawner in place. All seems to be going well, and I'm hoping to have 23 in place by the end of the day.