*giveaway*/little Visit

Should the basic stuff be decided by 2 PVP tournaments?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leprechaun81

Iron Miner
Well been a couple of months since I have had any sort of activity on the forums and 6 since I have been very active on minecraft. Guess this is just a check-in. Tell me how everyone is doing if you are willing to do so :grin:. My birthday in two days I may add! :-D

Now for the part everyone came for... -_-. The giveaway will be of my remaining stuff that I have, such as 2 sets of kit premium, a lot of golden apples (normal) and basic subsides. Just a nice boost PvP-wise, nothing special. However, I do have a sponge to give out which is the main entrée lol. The current house I have will be given to the person/people of my choice.

So the give out will go like this:
1. Basic Stuff (be split in 3; PvP stuff, Food, Other)
2. Sponge

How to win: The Basic stuff will be decided by 2 PvP tournaments which will give PvP stuff away in one tournament and the rest in the other. If that can't happen then raffles will decide it (Ten people; apply by 8:10 am EST February 20th) The Sponge will be decided by Raffle either way. (10 people; Apply by 10:10 am EST February 20th).
Well that will wrap it up!
Can't wait to see the 3 winners!

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
I don't know if a PvP tournament will work out; that kinda takes a while to set up :-P

But i would like to enter all 3 raffles (if you're not doing the tournament xD)

My name: Epicme772 (If you haven't noticed lol)

OP
OP
Leprechaun81

Leprechaun81

Iron Miner
Sry for the inactivity, but because only two people entered (seriously) I waited a bit longer then intended but the results are in!
PVP Winner:Epicme772
Other Stuff Winner: ItzNoobyPvP
Sponge Winner:Epicme772
If you two would like to trade off your winnings such as you trade the other stuff for the PvP stuff just tell me before February 27th. (That will be the date I give it all away. I will be on at 4:00 pm EST, if that doesn't work then tell me)
Congrats on your winnings