Goodbye For Now.

iAve

Zombie Killer
lately i haven't been really active on snap craft and I've just been busy. with school and stuff happening in my life i am going to have to say goodbye for now. I have no clue when i will be back and active agin but i hope it will be sometime in the near future. I have been playing snap craft fr almost 3-4 years now and its amazing seeing how much the server has grown.I just want to thank everyone for making this the best minecraft server there is in the game of Minecraft.

I want to thank staff for all the help they have done current and past staff. I want to especially thank Jaide, Ryan, Bob, Kyle, Aaron, Bas (scrub), and Martenn. I may have cause you guys some trouble on survival but i want to thank you for all the help that you have done to make this server so much fun.

I have some many people to thank for making this server incredible. i want to thank, the Zebra, Bella, Sonic, Ethan, the other Ethan, Union, Alec, and so many more. Thank you guys for making snap craft a really amazing experience to play with. Without all of you guys that are on this server, the server wouldn't be the same so i want to thank all of the players for making this such a fun place and environment to be in.

I want to think Bas (scrub lord), and Martenn for making one amazing server without your guys had work snap craft wouldn't be so amazing. I really hope while I'm gone the server grows and grows more and more each month. Thanks for coming out with ranks so i could buy one on each server xd. Bas i will also miss your scrub lordness xd.

Over all i want to thank everyone for just making this server an awesome server. I hope one day i can be so much more active agin and watch the server grow. Thank you guys.

Avedog13 :)

iZelk

Gold Miner
Dude! That's just sad! You are like soooo well known in the server!
You probally don't know me much... But I will miss you i guess... Also [First comment Lol yeah imma be laik dat]

Cookie

Diamond Miner
Awe. We'll definitely miss you :-(

Hope to see you stop by one day! Good Luck in life, and don't forget about us :)

~Bella/Cookie

Last edited:

ZaroffHD

Stone Miner
Dang man i remember the good old days lol when we all played everyday and every night an just made the best out of it. We had some good time on this server an some good friends... Some lol but oh well man going to miss you hope you come on again so we can make some more fun memories. Its been a blast.

'Alec/ZaroffHD

Backus

Void Walker
Bye Ave :-(
I miss secretly taking pictures like this of "The Rare Ave Dog" in kitpvp :) @Cookies4Life remember this o-o

*accidentally deleted the pic yesterday when I went through screenshots* but I had like 5 ;-;

Cookie

Diamond Miner
Bye Ave :-(
I miss secretly taking pictures like this of "The Rare Ave Dog" in kitpvp :) @Cookies4Life remember this o-o

*accidentally deleted the pic yesterday when I went through screenshots* but I had like 5 ;-;
OMG. YES. And then we had that joke that wen't something like, "Ave pvping is like_________(*Forgets the rest of the line.* Oops)

Memories :'(

iLukeee

Zombie Killer
I'll miss you, another person who I knew well has left. Remember that time you were helping me clear out my 4 sponge shop in survival when it was all underwater? :-P. Hope to see you sometime soon, and stay active on the forums :)