Goodbye SnapCraft.

Framboos_1

Tree Puncher
Hello.

My name is LionCreed, but also known as Elysiun, iFramboos or Framboos_1 from the past.

I've been playing on this amazing server for quite some time now, I'd say at least for 4 years now.
I've had my ups and downs, but mostly fun times with the amazing people that build up this amazing community.

Unfortunately, I'm going to college in a week which means I won't be able to play for approx. 4 years, and I'm not sure if I ever will after that time.

So, I wanted to say goodbye to everyone, all the people that make SnapCraft great, y'all are awesome!

Of course, there were some people that made me happy, enjoy life in this beautiful game, and I'm going to shout-out those amazing people that stood out from the rest, were always kind and generous.

Those people were:

iAardbeii - Amazing friend
Dominik_17 - Sad you left in sc2, but you were always nice to me, gave me lots of things, just an amazing person overall :)
iBasss - The troll master
Cookiiee - Thanks for everything Isabel you're the best :>
Rvveh_ - I know we're not the best of friends at this moment, but the times in sc1 were unforgettable :)
sonic_boom5 - Sonic is just the nicest of people out there, always kind to everyone, never ignores/hates someone, just a very likeable person overall :)
Ellenl - Very kind/nice person :>
WeeManHD - We've had our ups and downs, but a good guy afterall :)
iCaampo - Thanks for the amazing times Toby :-D
Bunny_Rabbits - Very kind person :3 thanks for everything bunny :)

Sorry if I forgot someone on this list, but they will know if they should've or not :-D

I'm not trying to say by this that those were the only nice people in this community, but those just stood out from the rest, and they were my friends.

So, the time has come to say,

Goodbye, SnapCraft.

Last edited:

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Good bye :-( but I hope you have amazing years in college. Good luck with your future :) come here check up Snapcraft anytime

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Goodbye!

Sonic_BOOM

First Step
Goodbye Ely!! Gonna miss you sooo much <3! Enjoy college! Hopefully see you in 4 years (ill be in college by then wow) Snapcraft won't be the same without you! You're just an awesome person overall, thanks for the good times. Good luck in the future!