Goodbye snapcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamisJam

First Step
Honestly, I don't even know where to start and I'm not going to rant on and on about things but just a few things I'd like to say before I leave.

Snapcraft staff, you have helped this server so much and not many people recognise it but I know you all try your best. If you knew me or not you may know that I was a bit of a troublemaker in the community but I always had that strong sense of respect for the people who held it together, which of course was you guys, the staff. Thank you, fr everything.

Snapcraft community, you guys made this game fun for me and without you all I probably would have left the first day I joined! The fun Arise vs Pizza vs Templar days are days I will remember :) A few notable mentions of players that are amazing people and made this game enjoyable for me are zRoyalPvP, speletjedavid, Pluere, Misunderstood, Military_King and ChanceTheSinger.

That's all I really wanted to say, good luck in the future, I hope you get all you want.

Goodbye snapcraft,
-Sam

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
I miss those factions days too and I wish you all the best for the future Sam. :)

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Best of luck to you Sam, hope you come back one day. :)
Love from the Pizza squad. <3

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Goodbye Sam.

Thank you for all of the help you have done for this server. We will miss you.
:-(

Best of luck in your future.

_PaniK

Zombie Killer
Goodbye Sam. Thanks for all the memories of Factions. You are a really nice Factions players and hope you have a good rest of your life buddy :-D.

Status
Not open for further replies.